I am a woman asking this question.
sunshinej04 sunshinej04 22-25 21 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

maps.google.com

Best Answer

It's nothing that can be described. You just have to experience it to know.

Best Answer

Trust me...she will let you know when you find it. <br />
I don't know but I have been told that it is different for each woman.

Best Answer
Best Answer

its between your clitoris and your urethra , that's your pee hole .

Best Answer

not tellin'

Best Answer

Search it on google. Duh.

Best Answer

I can't remember ...

Best Answer

Go in the cooter and you will find a place on the upper part where it kind of dips in. It is ribbed. You will know it when you find it.

Best Answer

Located in the vagina on the innerside opposite the clitoris. In fact it IS part of the clitoris, just the inner part. This spot when stimulated properly will give you a vaginal ****** which is much deeper than a clitoral ******.<br />
The intensity is dependent on the duration and type of stimulation.

Best Answer

feels like the roof of your mouth, in some and front of v. Some girls have a hard time reaching this with there own hands, makes your urethric sponge swell. also there is deep spot front and deep spot rear (deep back) And A spot % sereate bundles of nerves that can be stimulated at the same time or each individualy, expore more.

Best Answer

The difference between a girl and a woman

Best Answer

I think you have to get a big black lover, to reach that secret spot being Irish I never get over the alphabet let F- for the **** me spot lol

Best Answer

Trust me, you'll know or your partner will know

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

It's a rounded protrusion right under your clitoris. When you rub it, it'll make you feel like you have to pee at first.

Best Answer

It feels different than the surrounding tissue and should produce a little excitement when located. You may feel it is ribbed or indented, and it is not so deep in you that you need anything longer than 3 inches to find it - fingers work great.

Best Answer