Ignore gossip and focus on work.

Best Answer

Take the matter into your hands and have fun with it!! Embellish about it and make it soooooooooooo un-realistic and rediculous that no one would believe it anyways!!!

Best Answer

Ignore them and pity them because they don't have anything better to do. Consider them as people who don't have interesting lives that's why they have to meddle with others lives.

Best Answer

Is it true of false--that would make a difference.

Best Answer

An isolated incedent, that is being passed off as a constant...

Best Answer

If it's true, then I guess all you can do is not repeat it and wait for people to forget. :( Just act like nothing happened, keep doing your job, and ignore the gossips.

Best Answer

I would take the high road and leave the gossipers beneath you....focus on what's important.

Best Answer

Have you ever picked a dandelion in late summer, blown the tinny seeds and watched as a thousand parachutes are scattered in every direction by the wind? Rumors are like dandelions, once scattered by the winds of gossip, their is little chance to gather them back.

Best Answer

be yourself

Best Answer

I applied lotion

Best Answer