message me,that's how. You can't mend anything if you don't go out to the store and buy it.Take action. As my mom taught me,never feel sorry for yourself.You can't cry all the time.<br />
Tears may cleanse the soul,but too many drown it.Sink or swim.

Best Answer

Duct tape.

Best Answer

You are asking for a new purpose. There are more purposes to live than you can imagine. There are surely at least one or two to warm your heart. But you need the courage to hang on and search until you find it.

Best Answer

Self respect, hope for your future never base your self worth on a relationship, or whether or not your in a relationship and so much more

Best Answer

Sink or swim.

Best Answer

God is close to the broken hearted get into his word have faith he wants you to find healing in himself above all. hugs. i hope that you find a healing word and dwell on that and forget the bad.

Best Answer

With a good bottle of Spirits!

Best Answer

with a couple band-aids and a kiss

Best Answer

You can't fix it but God can,at least that's what I've bin taught but I have had a crushed spirit now for over 40 years so where's the healing???Could it be that may be God can use my brokenness to speak to the world or have empathy for others when if I was fine I really would not care that much?? It's nice to have a simple answer like God will heal you all you have to do is read his word and pray. Guess what,I'm here to tell you it don't work. I live with this broken heart and I will live with it until God takes me home and then I will truly be free from my crushed spirit. God can give me the strength to bare this burden until he comes again to take me home and so can you bare it if God so chooses to work with such a thorn in the flesh. Merry Christmas!

Best Answer