The simple trick that has always worked for me was to make whatever I was studying fun (even if I hated the subject, and it didn't matter if I had the radio on). Then your brain will ignore the world around you (which you will try to cling to, if you don't really feel like studying), and you will passionately learn. Believe me, I've never studied a lot, but this trick has always given me the best grades. Learning is a simple process: be passionate about it. Just be creative and make it fun :)

Best Answer

For me in regards to anything that I need to pay attention to for a long period of time like school or any exam I need to take my ADD meds (Vyvanse which has some Addorol). This helps me a lot to stay focused sometimes to focused but I'll take that over getting distracted and start to daydream or something else which would result in not doing so well on exams. With the help of this medication it balances the way / speed my mind needs work as well allows the rest of my thinking functions process all of the information.

Best Answer

Imagine how intense the regret would be an hour away from your exam realizing that you had days to study and you couldn't focus. I know thats how I feel sometimes during finals.

Best Answer