forgiveness is the least of your problems if you where raised by a narcissist, just when ya think you have forgiven that person... poof! the pain, anger, insecurity, fear and hate come rushing in again....<br />
oops gotta forgive again...... love yourself and give yourself what she stole from you... you owe her nothing...

Best Answer

forgiving her, releases you , why would I say this I was beat, and the mental abuse was the worst. I had a nervous breakdown at 16. after years of therapy i learned that to forgive others released the feeling of guilt, because a child only blames themselves. forgiving starts your healing, good luck

Best Answer

hi there than for your kind answers both are correct and what happens i know its imp to forgive for that re;ease but yes it happens over and over and over i get hurt, oh and now my new boyfriend too. she is a hard arse i want to love her i can't. and she never sees anything in her wrong doing even today...i think its even better to cut her off...but then she uses black mail...why haven't you called me for so long. i even tell her when she hurts my feelings, she says I'm so sensitive...grr

Best Answer

So sorry , I know because its a ongoing thing between me and mama also.

Best Answer