lost86person lost86person 22-25 12 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Forgiveness is not for the "violator" but for the violated. Harboring the negative feelings associated with being wronged does nothing but suck the life force from YOU. There is a 99% chance that the offending party is not giving this nearly as much thought as you are. If they cared that much, they would not have committed this offense.

Once you decide not to expend your energy on these hurt feelings, you will find you have much more time to be thankful for the people & things that make you happy.

Best Answer

One day at a time. To forgive does not mean to forget it simply means that you let go of the power the other person is holding over you. What do they care if your hurt? Why should it matter to them? In reality the first thing you have to do is WANT to forgive. The next is to understand that you can't do it on your own. I don't know what you believe, to me, however, it the only thing you can do is turn it over to God and have Him help you one day at a time. Only with God does the unforgivable become forgivable.

Best Answer

do onto others as others do onto you!

Best Answer

You don't. Letting go and forgiving aren't the same thing.

Best Answer

you can stop dwelling on it and just move on. You don't have to be bestfriends with the person who did this to you. you don ven have to talk to them. Just take a deep breath, and hink, will this matter in 20 years? 10 years? 1 year?

Best Answer

if its unforgivable why try, do it or dont. but a helpfull word of advice is have confidence in yourself. and to forgive is to forget. just know when its appropriate to forgive someone.

Best Answer

If you find it hard to forgive someone, then let it be. It is what it is. Don't force yourself to forgive. Possibly forgiving is overrated. You can always change your mind to forgive later.

Best Answer

just plain ..... as others would forgive me some times

Best Answer

If it is UNforgivable ; then you DON'T ...

Example: My sister murdered our mother ... I can't and won't forgive her !

Best Answer

if it was unforgivable maybe you shouldnt

Best Answer