nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 15 Answers Feb 18, 2012

Where the **** did you get this sewage? *throws mug out the window*..Now.. while you are making a fresh pot..you better get me some antibiotics too!

Best Answer

Bahahahahaha xD

Best Answer

spit and pour it out and say you saw a bug

Best Answer

The trick is, my friend, you don't. You just zip it up and don't ask for more. If you are offered a second cup you just tell how lovely their kicthen(/dining room/library/what ever the place where you are having their coffee) is.

Best Answer

Is there is no gentle way to say, tell them that you don't drink coffee from the pig's pen and you'll go help them get the right kind.

Best Answer

ask for tea instead. You can't screw up tea much.

Best Answer

any coffee's good coffee

Best Answer

I have ran into this issue but it was with a dish a gyg i worked with made...it was a "Salmon Ball" (creme cheese and raw salmon)...he ranted and raved about how great it was.....i took one bite and he was like isnt it great.....and i bluntly said "it tastes like ****" and through it in the trash.....later the majority of the co workers thanked mefor speaking up.....and needless to say...he never made it again<br />
i guess i am just a blunt person

Best Answer

"Hey, your coffee tastes like ****."

Best Answer

yeah I thought about this one but it seemed a bit rude

Best Answer

THIS EFFING COFFEE SUCKS! lol Say 'What brand of coffee do you use? (Say you use a different brand) Then say 'It must be my tastebuds because I'm used to a different kind of coffee and tell them that you don't like it.'

Best Answer

Just don't drink it again.

Best Answer

Take a sip and hold in that awful face I really want to make gulp it down and smile...you that was just so good..hahah :)

Best Answer

What is this steaming hot swill you have given me? Then offer to teach them how to make coffee.

Best Answer