Sis77 Sis77 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

not easily. the problem with most fwb relationships is that one person frequently becomes more attached than the other, who is comfortable in the situation and finds it convenient.<br />
the best way i know how is to make sure you build a strong emotional support system with the person. Make an effort to become the kind of friend this person can trust and confide in. And if you think that's already established, have a heart to heart talk in private about your wishes and figure out where both of you are and whether or not the person is willing to try having a bigger commitment.

Best Answer

Why in gawd's name would you want that?

Best Answer

I wish I knew Im in the same situation but of 6 months and he is losing interest. I personally think agreeing to a friends with benefits relationship really lowers the chances of a real relationship from happening. sorry:/

Best Answer

talk to them it happends ...ive done it and we stayed together for 5-6 years....just open up....

Best Answer

next time you gvet him naked grab his mr happy that will definately get his attention and then look him in the eye and tell him you want more than just sex you want a relationship

Best Answer

you don t even try, never going to happen

Best Answer