Im taking to this guy and I know he likes me because when we go out he acts like it and we flirt when we text and he called me on new years eve but it takes a lot just to get his feelings out. He tries to hide them through sarcasm. Its okayy but eventually I do want him to open up a little more with me but without me being to pushy about it.
AmandaPand4 AmandaPand4 16-17, F 10 Answers Jan 5, 2012

You don't get anybody to open up like that, it come when it comes. When he is comfortable enough with you that you won't stomp on his heart, he will open up to you.

Best Answer

im just afraid that he is the reserved type so even when he does feel comfortable with me im afraid that he still wont express his feelings that he has for me

Best Answer

trueee i try not to push i really dont i usually just go along with him but its getting to the point where i dont know where we stand... like we make comments and jokes as if we were exclusive and in the "talking" process but i have no confirmation of it. im not sure

Best Answer

I have known people who wanted me to 'not hide feelings' but they never fully understood that the 'feelings' they were looking for and wanting to find really didnt exist in the first place. They just refused to believe it because they were programmed to believe everyone has those feelings when in reality some dont.

Best Answer

what are you saying? that some people dont have feelings? I talked to him about it once and hes like hes very reserved for reasons but that he doesnt get upset like a lot of people do so idk maybe u two are the same.

Best Answer

some people might not believe in love and not have any feelings about it. They also might have very deep feelings for the distruction of the planet and therefore have deep feelings about global warming. So what I am saying is that you can assume everyone has the same value system and thus same feelings as you might expect them to .Sometimes people are not hiding they just literally dont have what you assume they do.

Best Answer

if he doesnt believe in love why would he be taking me out and stuff i just get a feeling when we hangout that he does has feelings deep inside him i feel it i just need him to bring it out

Best Answer

people who dont believe in love want sex too and at least from my experience is EXTREEMLY rare to find a woman who is like that so maybe is just putting in the time.
regardless though I real point is that people have assumed things about me based on their social understanding of how things should be and it caused problems it might be better just to let people be who they are when they are if that makes sense.

Best Answer

how do i know if he just wants sex? he didnt even kiss me on the first date and we had plenty of opportunities when we were alone and in private

Best Answer

In my case, you only need ask...but I'm 47 so I know what is what about my feelings.

Best Answer

stupid boys. just kick 'em in the face and forget about them XD lolz

Best Answer

lol hes a sweet guy he opens the car door for me and is very polite and chilvarist... in person... hes different when we talk though he doesnt like to admit his feelings

Best Answer

Guys are afraid of the rejection we got in public school where we shared our feeling openly and got burned. He will hide them well until he trusts you to not break his heart. That takes quite a bit, I am afraid.

Best Answer

I think that could be truee... however he knows that I like him and ive told him i do so why would he be afraid to tell me he likes me?

Best Answer