put yourself out there..go around all the local places and ask...politely get in their faces..show them you want to work. if i was an employer that would impress me...i'd being thinking.. this kid has guts.

Best Answer

Who's hiring people to perform as 15 year olds?

Best Answer

not sure but its going to be rough competing with all the other 15 to 65 yr olds also looking for work but you might have the advantage of actually being willing to work. Good Luck

Best Answer

I delivered the Milwaukee Journal newspaper on my bike. And I mowed lawns in the summer.

Best Answer

I worked at McDonalds when I was 15.

Best Answer

Well , for a 15 year old : deliver newspapers , be a dog walker , babysitter , do yard work,

Best Answer

I'll second the advice by Tgilly, ask around locally... Don't feel ashamed to do any good work and to ask for it, it's an honourable thing to learn the dignity of labour in youth, as long as it's not interfering with your studies etc... <br />
Catch up with your friends' dads or relatives, whoever elders you meet up and say, you want to work, can you find me some ? Take up selling something for a commission, it can get you enterprising.. Learn computer stuff and help out elders who cant troubleshoot stuff... Learn web designing or programming and freelance.. Give away tuitions to the neighbourhood kids if such things happen where you live... <br />
Been there, done that. I have given tuitions to younger kids, ran errands for a pharmacy, learnt typing so I could work with a lawyer and did, I have gone door to door selling snacks on a bicycle.. My brother found work asking in the local industrial estate when he was a teenager...

Best Answer

I did that job for a year, it sucked! ;D<br />
Just pop into places you want to work with your resume. You'll probably find people you meet will be happy to give you advice about the positions that might be suitable for you and the best way to apply. People are usually kind to keen young hopefuls.

Best Answer

restraunts, pumping gas, janitor, deliver papers serving food at theaters...

Best Answer