ScottC1976 ScottC1976 18-21, M 32 Answers Oct 11, 2009

You don't.....he is straight...remember?

Best Answer

You don't...he'll ASK if he wants you to.

Best Answer

Most men would accept a blow job from just about anyone if they could get away with it. The big hurrdle to overcome is it makes them feel gay and they do not want that feeling. A guy has to feel comfortable, safe, and trust you to do this. He does not want anymore attention from you afterward than he had before. Also if you can get a guy real horny the sexual chemicals in his brain will over-ride any normal barriers he has and will be more open to new ideas, but there maybe some major repercussions when he **** and those chemicals are gone. So be ready and be sensetive to him. Happy hunting.

Best Answer

I think it would help if you are a woman...

Best Answer

I'm bisexual (not openly) and have devised a technique to do this almost with 90% success. It's never failed but I'm just being realistic, getting a dudes mouth around your **** isn't for everybody and you gotta respect that. First is just ****, watch it. The best thing to have is gang bangs or **********. I watched this one ***** that I have saved where this smoking hot chick gets this dude and her friend together on the beach and puts their dicks together and blows them both etc. it relates to the situation of male contact for pleasure but remaining straight, which is what you want your buddy to be thinking about. Now work your way into getting him to jack off, let the intensity build, put your hand under your pants discreetly and rub yourself. If you catch him looking over that is the green light. It really helps to be wearing nice boxers, smell nice and have a perfectly shaved **** (gotta assume your mate doesn't like pubic hair) as want to be as presetable as possible. Now things won't go anywhere unless YOU are driving this bad boy. So simply just whip your **** out and he will do the same. Jack off and get him really horny then if you are sitting close touch your knee on his leg or gently brush your hands on him. If he full moves away then give up and just keep jacking off, of he doesn't care proceed. Now this next part is golden, I never see this in any other advice and it's just ******* great and will ensure you'll have your lips around his **** in no time. Ever seen the movie "Zach and Miri Make a *****"? If you have you'll know what I'm going to bring up. The "dutch rudder", for the ones that haven't seen the movie type it into YouTube to watch the scene. It's the act of where your buddy has his hand on his **** and you have a hold of his arm and you are forcefully moving his hand up and down on his shaft, it's great because it feels awesome and he will love it. The whole sense of somebody else taking control is what will shoot his hormones harder then the load he will shoot down your throat ;). Mention if he has seen the movie, if he has or he hasn't mention the dutch rudder. Either show him the clip from YouTube or explain it to him and how it "isn't gay". Insist on trying it and most likely he'll be so horny he will say yes. Start by gripping his bicep, now the proper dutch rudder is done standing up, however do it lying down or sitting and I'll explain why. Once you grip his bicep move it up and down to jack him off, he'll love it but also notice the awkwardness of the position, but won't say anything. So gradually move your arm down to his wrist and jack him off that way, touch his **** suttely then just say "**** it" and give him a *******. Chances are if you got this far once you get on your knees and slide your tounge over his **** he wont stop you. Enjoy :)

Best Answer

6 beers, no witnesses and ****....tried and true

Best Answer

Go to jail and get a cellmate.

Best Answer

Ask him if he is interested in trying the new Dirt Devil Vortex.

Best Answer

Just ask...me.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

***

Best Answer

ill do it until u say im allowed to stop

Best Answer

some drinks to loosen him up and a promise to never tell anybody!

Best Answer

I agree with most of the answers below, most straight guys would happily let a guy suck them off if they thought there would be no repercussions later.

Best Answer

You don't. get them horny and then they will ask you. cause you know how we get when we're horny. . I'm gay. I've been with more of my straight friends than i'd like to admit. AND NEVER have i made the first move.

Best Answer

u dont ask, he will ask u

Best Answer

There are so many men out there, that are so called bi or str8, if they are asking or you are licking your lips, and they are getting hard, you have them, listening to them moan, damn that's what gets me off

Best Answer

i did it yesterday, except he asked me... but really it doesnt count because he confessed he's bisexual about 5 seconds prior

Best Answer

A couple of lagers is the tradition.

Best Answer

Yeah...Tell him ur holding his girlfriend hostage.heheh.

Best Answer

I couldn't tell you. All the straight guys I've dated never had to be asked.

Best Answer

i've never had to ask this question........

Best Answer

I Would love to trade pics with people of my ****!

Best Answer