Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!
VaiinChick VaiinChick 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Step on her foot?

Best Answer

Ask her if she wants a full cup of tea or only half a cup. Sometimes she will choose Ha-****-Up.

Best Answer

Ask her to say frack repeatedly at some point it'll sound like she's saying fūck

Best Answer

Tell her that her house was burnt down, all of her cats and her photo albums and her husband were burnt to ashes.

Best Answer

annoy her- but don't try it. What kind of f***er would want to make a sweet old lady curse?

Best Answer

Say "your social security has been cancelled."

Best Answer

Convince her that she is Irish.

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

that of cut her off, had a lady couple months ago flip me off, nothing more funny than an old lady flipping you off, the look of an old hand clinched up with just the middle finger sticking out, old people flip off diff, after she saw me busting up she cracked a smile, i waved like i'm sorry she drove off,

Best Answer

Tell he that her flight has been canceled and she will have sleep on the floor of Chicago O'Hara. True story, I was standing beside an 82 year ,little Jewish lady, when we were Told the flight was canceled. And she Screams at the Airlines girl...What the f... are we suppose to do now !

Best Answer

Drive it home???

Best Answer