yessenia89 yessenia89 18-21, F 41 Answers Jun 1, 2009

Hmmm, castration comes to mind.

Best Answer

Walk away from him in a club, party, whatever as long as there is other people so he can get embarrassed in front of somebody. Just leave with some other guy. You can tell a guy friend he doesn't know.

Just please remember there are a numbers that can go wrong. I hope "however he pleases" doesn't mean he is physically abusive, because if he's a violent man.... I don't know if I want to put myself in a situation where a violent person is really mad at me....

Best Answer

Karma is a wonderful thing in life!

Best Answer

These kind of people usually are after a reaction If one isnt given it will infuriate them and you will be one up without even doing anything! and you can breath a hefty sigh because you know your better then he is! and you have just prooven it! x

Best Answer

Revenge only takes away from you. I remember once my brother told me after I went on and on about how bad this guy was treating me and he simply said: "because you let him." So, if you go and try and get "back at a guy..." it won't matter because that is his behavior pattern. Besides it doesn't sound like he's in your life anymore - don't waste your time! GL

Best Answer

Um...wha? "Get back at a guy"? Who says it's your job or position to change him? After long enough he'll learn and burn from his own ineptness.

Best Answer

Act like you could care less and burst his inflated bubble. Top it off with getting a guy 3x's better then him. Who needs a pain in the butt?

Best Answer

told him I met a taller younger more handsome man

told him I despise him and told him all the truth I had kept for myself before to avoid hurting him. I blurted everything out, his dyed hair, his old age, his sons who are self entitled slobs, his late wife he was never faithful to and only started loving when she was gone. Emptied my bag, felt better.

And never read his answer.

Best Answer

Don't get mad, don't get even, just get out.. Easy... You do not need the hassle at your age.. you think it might not have anything to do with age. Wrong.. guys that age who have not had a father do not know how to be a man. So they just do not know how to build a relationship with a young woman.. You are more mature than a man 2 -3 years older than you.. maybe as much as 5 years.. Remember that and meet a man who is at least 5 or 6 years older. That is a possibility of working out and he will take good care of you... Ask that man to do that ... tell him that is what you need,., See the bells and lights go on.. in his head ... he will think <>.. this woman wants me to be a man and one she can count on... YOu think that man will bail when the going gets rough ?

Best Answer

blow up pictures of him with a sign saying "dont date this man he gave me an std" I saw it in sex and the city...photo copy 1000 and put them up around your town local pubs and clubs in toilets..ect..the exercise alone will be cathartic and remind you he is a looser to let you go..he never deserved you in the first place..and hey you will undoubtedly meet some other man who is nothing like him..so the sooner you get the anger out and let it go...the better all round for you...be careful there were probably warning signs there...choose wisely..as choices in men can become a pattern...you deserve much better..let go is the key...anger and revenge are terrible mood killers...and spoil your beauty..

Best Answer

Don't put any of your energy into it. Just let it go. Remember, karma is a gray-haired ***** and it will blow up in his face.

Best Answer

you don't. anything you do or say will only make you look like a bad looser... learn the lesson that there are men that just use women and don't get involved with another one.

Spend your energy figuring why you were attracted to the guy in the first place and get yourself a REAL man...

Best Answer

Treat him the same way if he don't like it forget about him!!!!

Best Answer

I've been burned by the worse of jerks. In retrospect sure it might have made me feel better to make them hurt as much as they hurt me. But I could never find anything that would make the pain go away and never did any kind of revenge against them. Mainly I'm thinking of the jerk I was with for seven years and treated me poorly much of the time and then finaly cheated on me with a coworker. Or the guy that I was nuts about and thought it was totally ok to hit on my friend and only call me late at night. Or the guy that treated me so badly in high school. Anyway, I've learned that you just keep learning what to avoid and try to find and maintain happy healthy relationships. The jerks get better and better. You learn to watch out for the red flags and run when you see them. Dating the hot surgeon who runs triathalons, paid for med school with his music career and saves children at the hospital may not be such a great boyfriend when he just can't commit. Some boys just don't ever grow up no matter how much you wish they would. You drop em' and move on. No revenge is needed. The best revenge is living well. I recently got married for the very first time at a very mature age of 38. It might have happend sooner if I learned to let go of the pain these jerks have caused me and ran away from those losers a lot faster than I did. I know it can be hard but don't wast one more minute on a guy like that. Keep yourself open for a nice and decent guy. They are still out there though I know it can be slim pickings.

I ran into the guy in highschool years later. I was eating lunch with my new boyfriend at the time and my mother. This poor guy actually gave me a heart felt apology for being such a **** to me all those years ago. I really had forgotten all about it but it was very nice.

The other guy I was so crazy about that hit on my friend kept calling me long after I had moved on. I never picked up his calls nor responded. That felt good.

The jerk that cheated on me after seven years. Kept calling me even after he married the ****. Though it took twelve years for them to get married. It felt good to just let it go and refuse his calls with no further explanation. Also, he did end up cheating on her. Once a cheat always a cheat. Really his little ***** did a great favor for me. So not always but at times it does come to a nice conclusion and some closure does come. Just forget him and move on.

Best Answer

Yea I think the best revenge is to live well after him, rise above the toad and thank God your are awake now.

He will one day get everything coming to him, he'll either fall in love with the one woman he can't have, or he'll get her and she'll cheat on him with a man with a bigger penis and it will KILL HIM! Then he'll have eternal penis envy!

Best Answer

I fuckerd up my EX's car... but i wouldnt highly reccomend that.

Best Answer

get all the girls you can together and start a rumor that he has a small d*ck and he's impotent. throw in he wets the bed for good measure.

Best Answer

love- dont fret on this.. the BEST way to get back at him is to move on to someone that makes you happy.

I dated a guy for 5 years, treated me like crap- I move, end up with the love of my life, and I hear from our 'mutual' friends, that he said his life has gone to crap since I left him.. =) Sorta makes you feel good inside =)

Best Answer

You need not concern yourself w/ revenge! These kind of guys usually pay the piper sooner or later. Do not worry, he will get his just reward(s) by his own hand. You're best bet is to write him out of your life, & keep on truckin'!

Best Answer

Tie him up til he pees and poops his pants. then send him walking home.

Best Answer