Iwantmanboobs Iwantmanboobs 13-15, M 9 Answers May 22, 2012

Sit on your backside in front of the telly and eat junk food all day while waiting for your benefit payment !!!

Best Answer

I don't know. I'm a woman and God gave me mine.

Best Answer

At your age especially, male and female hormones have not yet settled down, and although you might think that your `condition` is odd, it isn`t. Medics jokingly refer this adolescent `blip` as witches milk` and will go away by itself. if you are troubled by this and need reassurance, go and see your doc.

Best Answer

you need : a man,tube of superglue and plastic ****

Best Answer

What an intellect!

Best Answer

I always aim for the Nobel prize

Best Answer

Transplants or just get fat

Best Answer

Order from Ebay. Pure-D Purearia Mirifica 500mg. Take one in the morning and one at bed time. Give it some time. You should notice they feel different in three to six months. In a year you should be able to see it. If one capsule isn't enough take two in the AM and one at bed time. This is related to you're body size. At you're age unless you are over weight one am and Pm should do for you. Also if you want to slow or stop most o the male attributes you're body is about to make then take Saw Palmeto too. It reduces testosterone. Be sure this is what you want. There are no pills to remove them. Also at you're very young age you just might get a heck of a lot more than you bargained for.
Remember too that at you're age you probably will change you're mind on most everything you now want or do not want. So talk to a counselor would be best for you.

Best Answer

Follow my blog

Best Answer