Don't feel like buying another, this one isn't that old!
Luciebear Luciebear 51-55, F 14 Answers Dec 12, 2009

Maybe you can breed another tribe of mold and then have them declare war on each other. That should do the trick!

Best Answer

Throw it out and buy a new one at the dollar store

Best Answer

Yeah bath tub mats are too expensive. It's worth the health risk and the work it will take to attempt to get rid of it. Good luck.

Best Answer

Wash it with a little bleach and a lot of hot water, in your washing machine ideally.

Best Answer

have you soked it in bleach?

Best Answer

Kaboom, Its amazing for cleaning mold off of tile and bath mats etc... No, I have not been possessed with Willie May's spirit. it just that it is that good of a product

Best Answer

Pee on it!

Best Answer

You can try to clean it, but how do you know if it's really gone? Is it a rubber mat that goes in the tub or a rug that you stand on when you get out? The latter you would have to throw out because it gets into the weave.<br />
I'd get rid of it, myself.

Best Answer

Sprinkle Comet Cleanser and let it sit there for a while and then get some diluted bleach water and scrub it with a brush. Keep Repeating

Best Answer