paintinglife paintinglife 18-21, F 10 Answers May 9, 2011

No one can stay motivated through a difficult project; at some point, you have to move from motivation to self-discipline.

Best Answer

deadlines and the last minute!

Best Answer

Are you a student by chance?

Best Answer

yes, am student, but I finish at the end of this year

Best Answer

the things that deserve motivation don't usually need it imo

Best Answer

...by reminding myself of the alternative :-/

Best Answer

Really want something. Sometimes that isn't even enough

Best Answer

Think about my physical and mental healthy and how much better everything is when I set goals for myself, those I achieve especially!

Best Answer

Hmmmm. But maybe you're one of those lucky few who don't have to find motivation to stay away from the damn junk food. Or get the butt off the couch to go exercise. True about the fuel, though nowadays everyone's fuelling it with the wrong stuff. <br />
What did your friend's parent ask you to motivate your friend about? :)

Best Answer

I know right, are you always motivated? My friends parents asked me if I could motivate my friend, so I was wondering what fuels others motivation. Personally, I eat healthy and exercise then i think that the rest follows. You have to fuel your body, I mean you arent going to run a car on no gas right? :)

Best Answer

9000 + online students with Dyslexia , 7:00PM to 11:00PM five nights a week , fifty students per night keeps me well motivated at $25.00 each . edit : Yes , Plus being my own boss works out well . <br />
For an EP Support Volunteer .

Best Answer