He broke up with me, I knew it was coming. He was my best friend and I loved him more than life, He started just not coming around as much, then when he did he was just kinda mean. I kept asking him what was wrong, was he just sick of me or what, he would not admit to any of it. Then he finally just started using me as a booty call. I was lucky to see him 1 time a week. Then I found out he was seeing someone else. He saw me 1 month later asking for me back, and I said no, because I don't think I could live through that again, I had a nervous breakdown. I feel that was the biggest regret in my life because I still love him and think of him and cry over him at least once a day. I miss him and my life is just miserable without him. It even got worse when I ran into some of our old friends and they mentioned they saw him, he moved 1/2 hr away and they asked of me and he said "that was the worst mistake he ever made and that he should of asked me to marry him when he could of."
Smokinhotblonde Smokinhotblonde 46-50, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

im trying to get over someone i thought was my soulmate. its very hard..

Best Answer

dont think you ever do

Best Answer

Breakups are alwayas hard! I agree...BUt look arround u...Who didnt had a breakup in their life?I would say almost...almost all of us...THeres a time limit for every thing.....U have to get over it......****...how many years you wated for tis *** hole?

Come on.....its time to move on....I guess you never made any effort to find a new guy...

G out...go to bar....find some good guys and hang out with them and you will be amazed how easy it is to forget him........Have a life lady!

Best Answer

there are more souls, mate.

but in all seriousness im sorry. you fell under the one and only curse of being gorgeous.

Best Answer

ahh...lol

Best Answer

You're just ******. Everything about your story says you had every reason to get over him and move on with your life, and you didn't. He was a **** to you, he was sleeping with other women, and he wasn't even interested in telling you he clearly didn't want to be with you anymore. Yet you claim he's your "soulmate" because you haven't found anything better to obsess over. You really need to move on. You've wasted 14 years on Cap'n Douche-Nuts and you're forecasting - what - another 7 years? 14 years? Move the **** on already! Get out there and do something with your life. Hard to forget someone when you have nothing else to think about. Jesus ****.

Best Answer

I think your comment pegged out the assertive meter and creeped towards sadistic

Best Answer

Well I object....

Best Answer

i would suggest you two things and advise you a cure

suggestions no 1 --- as long as they lusts and not loves the new girl its almost all right , he does not love the new girl ( it is just for sexx ) . if the guy is blind enough to fall in love with the new girl , then he is worth less .

suggestion no 2 --- try not feeling hurt , just act calm and let him know that you still love him ( with a stern face ) . and see how he responds . it can come out posative .

the trick to forgetting him is long and complicated , ill send you a personel message .

Best Answer

i totally agree with you, but then our fav song comes on and I'm back on the page again, it's pathetic.. But I love your advice...ox

Best Answer

Gee send me that Help to because. I can kinda relate.Is 7 years the Magic number for it to be over?

Best Answer

Only way you might possibly be able to get over a true soul mate

is if you can find another soul mate.

But its so freakin hard to find even ONE soul mate its virtually

impossible to find 2.

You never get over a soul mate. Mine died in the Asian tsunami

back in 2005. I think about him every day, (and night).

Best Answer

that's so freakin' sad babe...good luck 2 u... you'll find another. I feel it..

Best Answer

Thanks. I have a wonderful b/f these past 6 years
but I never compare him to Hau. It wouldn't be fair.
You may know that a soulmate is absolutely creepy
how they are so much part of you & know you better
than you know yourself. Once they are gone you have
lost the better part of yourself, so you must go on
living with that part missing. I am forever changed
from who I was, so I'm thankful to have found someone
who puts up with me.

Best Answer

Let me get this straight..."he stopped coming around as much?" So you like dated for seven yrs and never moved in together? Helloooooo....you must be a natural blond. This soulmate thing was obviously one sided. But I can see why you are stuck on this guy ....it's not like there are a million other guys in the world

Best Answer

no it wasn't one sided. He only got confused for a minute then wanted me back and I was totally scared he'd do it again so I totally made the regret of my life and said NO and he never heard me say that word to him...I just thought I could get over it.. Not So... Yes I'm a true blonde lol

Best Answer

It's happened to me as well, but hey pining for 7 years, get yourself together and move on.

Best Answer

He probably wasn't your "soul mate" as you put it, and you should just get on with your life. Go meet some new people and don't think about him.

Best Answer

If its a true soul mate, only death can separate you.
This because each of you becomes the better half
of each other, and you can't stand to be apart. My
soulmate and I both quit our jobs so we could work
a job together and never be away from each other.
We were together 24-7 and loved it. If its not like that
its not a true soul mate.

Best Answer

We were together 24-7 and loved it. If its not like that its not a true soul mate. This I believe.

Best Answer

perhaps you're too focused on base sexual reality?

Best Answer