i'd try not to talk to them or see them again. i've dealt with people with no remorse, and in fact, its easier on me, because i didn't do anything wrong (but be nice) and so i feel no guilt. make yourself even happier by knowing they can't use or manipulate you anymore, cuz now you know they're trash

Best Answer

Move on, and forget it. Seriously, dwelling on it or trying to make them feel like **** will only make you feel worse. would you -really- feel better if they were remorseful? You were still manipulated and made a fool of. You don't need that kind of negative crap in your life. You're better than that, can do better, and anyone who treats people like that is going to wind up very unhappy and discontent in the end.

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

I read your q and I jump from youre mad cuz manipulations failed more so.then you were manipulated, so lets just go with.. That must suck to be wasting so much time wanting to see someone mocked and being aloof or not caring about the h8rs. Hate all you want, I ll take more, the reservation for friends is closed for just a few, they will always be tested at times with some outrageous behaviour on my behalf but none the less. Entertaining and LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY, INTEGRITY AND HONESTY will be their yeild for being circled via me.

Best Answer

Dress to the nines and look fantastic and smile and wave to people you don't even know when that person sees you to look like you have really moved on with your life. Greatest payback.

Best Answer

accept that it happened. Accept that crap like this happens to everyone sometimes. Learn from it and move on, its probably not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be

Best Answer

learn from it and move on. & it's not a big deal. Nice concepts in theory, but people with emotions and feelings tend to not readily process being hurt that easily or fast. Sorry I'm not a robot. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer