vvhimper vvhimper 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You don't. If you're like me, there will always be a place for them in your heart.

Best Answer

i am like you

Best Answer

Why can't I click "Like" on replies. :(

Best Answer

Agree, love them from afar and move on with your life.

Best Answer

because ep knows that you will then have to write it out, and it is more special that way:)

Best Answer

*Like*

Best Answer

*like back*

Best Answer

You tell me when you find out because I would like to know too!!

Best Answer

will do! altho..i dont really want to get entirely over them..there are sweet memories to be had if you just hold on to them:)

Best Answer

Love someone else... I know it seems like it's impossible, but throw yourself back out there if it's truly over and bury yourself in the search for someone you don't need to worry about "getting over"

Best Answer

absolutely agree..i tend to have a few rebounds and then i get back on my feet lol

Best Answer

acknowledge the relationship you had has ended and it is time to move forward. remember the good times you enjoyed and the bad times you endured as part of a past life. talk to a friend, family member or someone you trust and who will not judge you about the feelings of loss and renewal. embrace these feelings as real and part of you. wish the person who you loved peace and comfort as you go on your separate ways to live life apart. look ahead to new and exciting things. remember: you are a child of this universe, you belong here, and you have the right to be happy. good luck!

Best Answer

aww that was really sweet, thank you

Best Answer

you don't you remember them less and less, pain dies down after a while

Best Answer

I find someone or something else to distract me.

Best Answer

but when those distractions are gone, you still love them:(

Best Answer

Find new distractions.

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds, ull get over it soon enough

Best Answer

It's usually not the love you're having trouble getting over. It's the rejection.

Best Answer

not at all, actually...

Best Answer

Then what's the prob?

Best Answer

i didnt even say this question was about me anyway lol...im just saying...it's not the rejection, it's the love that i miss

Best Answer

So ... 'How does one get over missing the love that they're no longer getting from someone? 1.) Grieve the loss. 2.) Learn from your mistakes. 3.) Forgive to forget. 4.) Let it go. 5.) Actively seek someone new who you're physically attracted to and who fits what you're looking for.

Best Answer