Ray Charles said it Best : Hit the road Jack and don'tcha come back no more no more no more no more , Hit the road jack and don'tcha come back no more .

Best Answer

By moving on,it aint easy but has to be done.

Best Answer

Sometimes...you don't...

Best Answer

by you getting over them :)

Best Answer

I think everyone's circumstances are different. Some people are able to overcome it and for others the bitterness is too sour. I chose to make the choice that was best for me at the time and I've never regretted making it. It does all depend on what the cause was that made them cheat in the first place and whether total blame is apportioned to one person.

Best Answer

leave them alone please.

Best Answer

spend more time doing things that make you happy and focus on yourself

Best Answer

if they're honest about it, try to deal with it...?

Best Answer

Don't worry about it, it is the in thing these days, everybody is doing it.

Best Answer

its very hard to get over getting cheated . i cant get over it .

Best Answer

You don't. You could say you did; and you could pretend you did; and you could try to stay with the relationship; and you might even succeed; but you will always KNOW he cheated, and the first time something happens that seems suspicious, you will remember *HE CHEATED* and you will suspect him of doing it again.

Best Answer

move on..shut them out for good

Best Answer

You don't. Move along.

Best Answer