stillthinkingofyou stillthinkingofyou 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in First Love

The only way to get over your first love is to find your true love.

Best Answer

I like this answer. Wish it was that easy though. Only time will tell.

Best Answer

It has been six years and my heart still belongs to my first. It'll never change.

Best Answer

its been 13 years and I still cannot get over my first love.

Best Answer

I really don't know. I went from a long period of longing, to a long period of questioning, to a longer period of hatred, and now I'm just bouncing back and forth between these emotions. The experience has completely affected my outlook on life and my attitude towards people. It's been more than two years now, and I'm still obsessed and completely stuck.

Best Answer

I go through periods in which I'm barely bothered, barely thinking of the person. Then it hits me, and it's like the years have barely gone by and nothing has changed.

Best Answer

You can't....... You may asbwell get over him when you find some one else but a first love can never be forgotten that's why it's soo special....

Best Answer

I've been asking myself that for 2 years. Only I'm pretty sure she's my soul mate, not just my first love.

Best Answer

i have aspergers<br />
i'm told that parts easy for me because of that

Best Answer

It shouldn't take that long. Find someone else.

Best Answer

start by changing your screen name

Best Answer

I don't know how.....after 5 years, I am still searching a way....may be I need someone to love and be loved...

Best Answer