cut the brakes of their car. always gives me a laugh or two

Best Answer

lol funny for us yes .....my friends ex cut all the lines on his boat. that stirred up the fire hehe

Best Answer

haha that's awesome

Best Answer

When you figure it out...let me know. However, bottom line its forgiveness. Forgiveness is the key to everything. Easier said than done. When one has done it - you take back your power.

Best Answer

What power? I am the only one who has power over my emotions. He can infulence how I feel but I have the power.

Best Answer

Power = energy. Much of our energy is drained when there is anger and hurt. Do you think your exhusband cares how much energy you spend on your anger? Does anyone? Forgiveness stops that for you.

Best Answer

I bake bread. Kneading dough is soothing and meditative (plus you can punch out some anger). I find that if I pay all of my attention to the process of making the perfect loaf of bread, there's no room left for anything else. And when you're done, you have a nice warm loaf of bread of bread to comfort you. Who can be angry while they're eating fresh baked bread?

Best Answer

Depends on where the anger comes from. Sometimes I go for a walk, or just go to bed to sleep it off. Sometimes I will go work on my book.If I'm really frustrated, I will write an erotic story.

Best Answer

Pat my dog, as soon as she starts kissing me with slobbery kisses and making her silly faces, that usually makes me feel better. Dogs are unconditional love. Also anger hurts YOU, internally it causes your body to malke more cortisol which is bad on alot of organs and bodily systems.

Best Answer

You come to terms in your mind with the experiences that make you angry. If you don't it could fester in your mind for years and years, even for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I know what makes me angry. He walked out never said a word and never came back. He left me to take care of all of the bills, tell customers of ours that he left and the work can not be done and closed down his business. I am angry that he abandoned me and left me to take care of everything so he could check out of reality. I am happy I can pay my bills and make it without him but it sucks right now.

Best Answer

Coming to terms in your mind means that you deal with your anger in your head. You say something like, I know my ex walked out on us but I choose to remember the good times with him. I know he did what he did because...blah blah blah. I am not to blame for his actions. I forgive him and it's time to let go of my anger for him.

Best Answer

I know he was a good husband the majority of the time I know we had good times. Forgive is not happening. I do not forgive people who destroy the lives of other people. They dont deserver forgiveness.

Best Answer

scream,cry, punch something,meditate, something to bring inner peace

Best Answer

In that case, it takes time. Divorce is something I have gone through before and time is the healer of that.

Best Answer

No need to let something affect you permanently. Creating an addiction isn't going to solve anything.

Best Answer

Xanax

Best Answer

I have only taken them when the anxiety is so bad it is like I am crawling out of my own skin. I deal with all of my issues everyday sobber and drug free.

Best Answer

That is really awesome to hear. Yes, we all do at one time or another can't handle our stress with a straight face so once in a while I don't see what's is wrong. I'm just worried about people that become addicted.

Best Answer