Question of the Day

Roll around naked in the snow.

Best Answer

Well you werent rolling properly your left breast wasnt even coverd

Best Answer

how do u know that ???

Best Answer

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH, I just scared the cr ap outta you, no more hiccups

Best Answer

Suck on a lime wedge that has been soaked in bitters. It's an old bartender's trick--works every time.

Best Answer

I always used a lemon but it's probably the same and it works like a charm for me.

Best Answer

What are bitters?

Best Answer

Bitters is an alcoholic digestif used to flavor cocktails.

Best Answer

i drink some water

Best Answer

Glad for some ideas,cause it makes me crazy listenin..g to my husband,just want to crack him

Best Answer

You really need to beleive ok....Touch your thumb with all your fingers.....on both hands,,,and close your eyes and concentrate and tell yourself..I don't have the hiccups..i don't have the hiccups////////////:)and no more hiccups.<br />
B

Best Answer

Hold your breathe waiting of a decent question of the day.

Best Answer

You tell em Babs is on their ***, that should scare them away completely

Best Answer

Hiccups are a buildup of gas in your digestive system so simply work up a huge burp(don't force them,let them work their way up and let it build)!Works better than any other answer you will find here.Also,distilled water and like an earlier answer,hold your breath for 20 seconds!That doen't always work!I have drank enough beer to tell you that burping really does the trick so definetly do it!!Thank me later!!With a beer!!!

Best Answer

That works but not always as I have done it myself but I do know for sure that a nice loud burp will release that built up gas that is the cause of the hiccups!!Beer will cause them if you drink enough and I do mean alot...like 20 or 30!!!We Canadians can and will drink that much in one sitting!!!Welcome to the great white north sweety!!!

Best Answer

My boyfriend's mom taught me this. Bend over a little and drink cold water. I forget what it does exactly but the cold water hits your throat just right and stops hiccups.

Best Answer

This works!

Best Answer

go ba<x>se jumping

Best Answer

Whenever I used to complain about hiccups as a kid my Dad would always tell me to hold my breath for 20 minutes!!

Best Answer

ask someone that you trust, to prepare a unexpected surprise "pat on your back",the shock will<br />
cause you to exhale air and "hopefully" cure those hiccups, :)

Best Answer

Kiss a beautiful girl... works every time. :)

Best Answer

My family have all been using a method I found at www.get-rid-of-hiccups.com for as long as I can remember. My sister found it after she had hiccups for almost two days!!! I've always been distrustful of hiccup cures but amazingly this one seems to work. Luckily, I've never had it as bad as my sister!! ^_^

Best Answer

I was told to hold your breath or drink water and that usually works for me.

Best Answer

Hold your breath!!

Best Answer

I rub my earlobes while drinking 7-UP works every time for me

Best Answer

Two tablespoons of honey ,swallow. Breath slower and more deliberately.

Best Answer

swallow air

Best Answer