MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 18 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Nick a stamp from their collection.

Best Answer

HHHH Wish I can reach her collection :P

Best Answer

I have a friend that was pretty much a mute around the public. i had to watch how he interacted physically for about 3 years and then finally messaged him online one day. I said. "hello". What he said got him to reply was the fact that instead of asking him why didn't talk right away(which frustrated him), I just simply talked to him. He really just had some social issues that he can't handle.<br />
Other times people are scared to open up and don't talk to protect themselves. This takes some patience and respect that you have to give them. You can never pressure some one who closes up their feelings.<br />
It really depends on the person and why they don't talk.

Best Answer

You might struggle with this.<br />
I was with someone who struggled to speak with anyone other than me for many years. It was difficult to hold a conversation where the other person didn't want to take part, especially in a group of people, and I found myself making up for the persons lack of confidence. This in itself wasn't easy, because by nature I'm not the worlds 'chattiest' person. What I discovered is that you cannot change the personality of a person who is quiet by nature, and in the same way you cannot shut down the person who is loud or openly spoken either. It's something they have to do themselves to change ... and that isn't easy to do.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Water board them. Or you can try just being around them and being patient.

Best Answer

Water board sounds easier!

Best Answer

truth and love.

Best Answer

That's a toughie. I guess it depends on why the person doesn't speak much. Sometimes they just like to be good listeners, and that's not at all a bad thing. If someone is simply shy, then sometimes a joke will break the ice a bit. Or asking a question about something that really interests them and being interested in what they have to say. Pressure usually isn't any good...most people will open up when the feel comfortable or 'safe'. I suppose you can expedite that by just being easygoing and letting the person know you are happy just with their company.

Best Answer

Let it go. Some people just need space, and that is okay. Some people are okay not talking just to talk, but speak when they have something to say. Also, this person may not speak because someone in their past or present has made them feel like their opinion doesn't matter. Have some compassion :)

Best Answer

grow a beard

Best Answer

HHHHHHH Would a fake beard work?

Best Answer

yes try it ... at least it would make her smile

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Careful what you wish for!

Best Answer

I am shy and find it difficult to talk to new people or those I am unsure of. Smile when speaking to them, nod alone when they are talking and say things like "That's a good point" or something encouraging which will make them want to continue.

Best Answer

pass a note saying hi

Best Answer

Step on their foot... they say Ow every time ;)

Best Answer

Find what interests them. Once they believe you're genuinely interested in discussing the subject, they probably won't shut up. You might regret it xD

Best Answer

I think you're dealing with a Finnish person, and the answer is that you CAN'T.

Best Answer