I need words of encouragement please thank you
OoLunaoO OoLunaoO 26-30, F 9 Answers Oct 27, 2010

Just stop and release everything - let yourself empty and then take a deep breath while thinking of the people/passion that mean(s) the world to you. Now your love of them and theirs for you is in you and is your strength and motivation.

Best Answer

Remember there is nothing you can't do when you set your mind to it. I have faith in you ;)

And whilst this sounds really corny - it was said to me at one of the worst times of my life and always stayed with me - the darkest hour is always before the dawn.

Hugs.x

Best Answer

I become more focused on my desired outcome and apply all of my energy on achieving that goal.

Best Answer

i just remember that i an human and i will be happy i life one day i tell my self what dosent kill me only makes me stronger i will conquor all my weaknesses and will never be defeated its all about confidens.

Best Answer

Strength and weakness are irrelevent and a product of other thinking the situation. What has to be done has to be done. So do it.

Best Answer

Find a quiet spot, where no one else is and SCREAM...... you will feel better after it, believe me.

Always remember tomorrows another day, and mark the weakness or defeat up to life.. your not alone on either front.

Best Answer

I feel weak when I am sad or troubled. So, I will usually reflect things that happened and look more to myself for solutions. I will give more time and space to feel down, but don't let myself to sink down the whole day...

Still do the routine and repeat to myself nice, encouraging words from any source I have read before. And then try to remember that things can always get better, since that's what happened to me again and again for years when i thought that all had come to an end.... ^^,

hope you feel better soon!

((((((((hugs Luna)))))))))

Best Answer