life will drag you down like a cheetah on a zebra in the Serengeti. it doesnt come with motivational posters to tell you how special you are, it just sneaks the fawk up on you and kicks you in the ***. i remember two things as i go about my day... courage is the manifestation of fear overcome ... and sometimes when u can do nothing else, tilt head down, lean into wind, push forward...

Best Answer

day dream , imagine things im going "to do" and do something i can instead and dream some more. roughdays make you appreciate the good ones thats for sure.

Best Answer

go to the bible and read matthew . my names matthew wich means in some language ( gods gift ) live on my friend god made you for a reason remember that

Best Answer

Life is like a Rollercoaster, it has its ups and downs. When Im down I know the only way is up, thats what has helped me get thru.

Best Answer