Embird55 Embird55 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Loss in the Family

Know what your feeling I've lost a lot of family from medical reasons and friends from this war. Keep in touch with family, let yourself cry. I most recently lost my uncle and I still have a hard time with it, I visit his grave and just talk to him to ease my mind. Time will help you heal, along with the thought of even though they are not physically there any more they are always with you. In memories of what yall did together, and that alone will keep them alive and with you.

Best Answer

Thank you. We just laid her to rest. Everything happened very quick, because we somewhat had an idea that she would pass soon. I know that I will get to a point when I can visit her grave and it will feel good to do so. Thank you for the advice.

Best Answer

Glad I could help. Hope the healing process can begin for you quickly

Best Answer

at first there is shock and denial but in time u will come to accept that death has occured and there is nothing that can be done then the healing starts

Best Answer