xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Loneliness

i immerse myself in things i like and enjoy doing , although it still gets lonely

Best Answer

if you were in a five year relationship where thats all you did was argue......living alone...you would appreciate the peace like i do.

Best Answer

Think powerfully!

You are bigger than everybody else so ****-em!

Best Answer

I love when I can sneak some alone time in....Between friends, family, work that is almost never.

Best Answer

Sometimes you need a place where you can express how you feel, by being independent enjoying what you enjoy doing, wheater its by yourself, friends or your gf/bf, rather feel lonely in my own home than in a home where nobody gives a ****, you get me?

Best Answer

Always remember the good points. This is your place... no one elses. Your sanctuary. It will always be the way you left it when you come back. No one is there to change anything... or be a critic. If you don't want to clean it, you don't have to... The place won't mind. And, there is no one to tell you to ver clean it change it do anything to it... You can decorate it exactly the way you want. Have you ever wanted a REAL personal space? Not like when you were living with parents or trying to aquire it when you were living with someone? Now you got it! You can look at it when you leave...and, when you come back..? It will always be the same as you left it. Of all the things you wish you could have, there is nothing better than your own place... now loneliness is another story though...

Best Answer

By realizing that it's better than living with someone and one or both of you are miserable. That's even lonelier.

Best Answer

Use the time alone to reach out to others. Many people just need a hug and someone to listen to them. That will help you to be affected but in a good way. You will grow as a person when you help someone else too.

Best Answer

Get a female roommate if you don't like it ... or a BF.

Best Answer

I LOVE It

Best Answer

What exactly do you love about it? If you don't mind me asking

Best Answer

Everything!- the fact no one hassles me and I can do what I want with who I want and when I want

Best Answer