What if you found something you thought was there, and it wasnt good stuff. The Fact is I love her dearly and I was hoping to find the same thing in there. So Now what do I do. I love her so much, I had a bad moment of insecurity, it wasnt about trust.
jhantman13 jhantman13 36-40 15 Answers May 3, 2012

She broke your trust in the first place and now you have acted on your insecurities and broke her trust. Trust is a hard thing to get back once it is broken and it sounds like she hasn't earned yours back yet if you still felt compelled to snoop. I would find another woman that wont make you feel the need to snoop. Find someone that you can have confidence in their character, someone who will make you feel secure so you won't make this mistake again.

Best Answer

Finally someone else that's not all shocked by "the invasion of privacy" if your going to be together your going to share a life together than you shouldn't need privacy in text measaging and social networking sites! I mean really? only if you have something to hide from your significant other.. Wich should NEVER be the case.

Best Answer

Correction... I believe everyone deserves the respect of privacy. That being said, you shouldn't have to feel compelled to snoop in the first place. If you were dating someone with whom you had absolute confidence in their character it wouldn't even cross your mind to invade her privacy. You see what I am getting at here? She has already done something to make you question her character. Get rid of her and find someone you CAN trust :)

Best Answer

I said to my bf that i couldn't care less if you went through all of my msgs, emails, Facebook msgs, phone log anything you want! Go for it because I have absolutely nothing to hide.. And if you don't want me going through yours then you must have something to hide! And he did.. Anyway did you find anything during your investigation? Lol

Best Answer

Yes, I did find something that wasnt good, and we got through it. So then I checked her Facebook in hopes that she told this guy, She had a BF and was happy now leave her alone. Thats why I did it the second time. But yes the first time what I found wasnt good

Best Answer

If by boring you mean faithful and loyal then hell yeah I'm boring! Lol anyway I think you should be the one trying to trust her again after what she did! That's obviously why you went through her msgs again right? I think she shouldn't have a problem with you going through her stuff.. Dont you?

Best Answer

Your girlfriend would be right to never trust you again, creepy man

Best Answer

If I was her you would be on the transfer list straight away !!

Best Answer

No offense, but why should she ? I'm not a person who thinks being in a relationship means giving up all privacy and rights to one's own personal thoughts. Either you trust your partner or you don't, it's that simple. Looking through text messages etc, rather than asking the person directly if you have concerns could be interpreted as an attempt at being controlling. Many women would've left you.

Best Answer

I agree with the other poster that says you should not need to have social websites and e mails with passwords to keep each other out if you have trust. <br />
Married for 14 years and we have no secret e mails or social media sites that we both don't have the passwords too.

Best Answer

ohh gee that is so bad and personal<br />
if it was me i would be it would be goodbye forever

Best Answer

You are not ready to be in a relationship. She needs to cut you loose.

Best Answer

dude, you fuukedup with her, move on to the next catch

Best Answer

Say Oprah told you to do it.

Best Answer

You can't. She might eventually get over it, but she'll always wonder if you'll do it again

Best Answer

Sorry, but personally I could never get over that invasion of privacy. I may be able to move on from the experience, but there will always be a bit of mistrust in the back of my mind.

Best Answer

I'd never trust you again if it were me. I mean, what the hell?

Best Answer