I feel totally unmotivated.
SomewhereTomorrow SomewhereTomorrow 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 20, 2009

Hi.. It's tough really I know this feeling to open your eyes and battle the pain of being depressed, Just think that it's not only you who feels this way, you are not alone, if u want to cry, CRY! because thats the first step to let go whats bothering you and why you're depress then tell yourself, everything happens for a reason, I can do it! Stand up and put a smile on your face :), time heals almost everything.

Best Answer

By having obligations, like work or kids or pets.

Best Answer

I throw out negative thoughts from my mind first. I can move only with positive thoughts on doing something good for myself or for my loved ones. Nobody is born to be exhaustedly depressed.

Best Answer

I wake up, part the covers, sit up, then stand up. Same routine every day. If you are depressed, then just say, 'I am happy' first.

Best Answer

Smoke a bowl and then, eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. Do this every night for one week and repeat as necessary...call me in the morning.

Best Answer

My dog takes care of that for me. SHe won't allow for me to be bed ridden for days. It's been amazing the difference in my personal well being since I got a pet. I highly recommend it, if it's at all possible for you.

Best Answer

Get a close friend involved. Let them know your feelings and that you need support. Have them call you at a certain time or schedule a morning walk, it can help motivate you to get up.

Best Answer

Everyday we make a choice to feel how we are feeling. So make a choice to be happy. Also, if you are depressed, find out why? what's making you feel like this? Is it your job, friends, family. It won't just go away, try to fix the problem. Go talk to a professional. Don't waste your life away. We are on this earth for very short years, so make the best of it. Live today like there is no tomorrow. Good Luck!

Best Answer

To get up i just do it, i think that sooner or later i will get up so why bother myself and have my subcounscious torturing me? then i sit on the bed then i have a shower. By the time i get into the shower i'm fully awake.

Best Answer

Hi SomewhereTomorr<br />
I have 2 dogs and never have they ever failed to give me an ecstatic welcome when I go out to say hello and then to walk them. They need to be looked after so gotta get out of bed. They cheer me up too.<br />
:)

Best Answer

I'm forced out.

Best Answer

set your alarm, then move it far from your reach

Best Answer