ukjerryatrick ukjerryatrick 66-70, M 10 Answers Oct 11, 2009

lick the head of his **** and down the shaft and back up. Try working your mouth down on it till you can get it in your mouth some.

Best Answer

Use your toungue and hands...and be sure to tell him how big he is. PS if you're comfortable with the guy, enough to swallow a little pride, a little gagging isn't usually a turn-off. But don't do that if you aren't down.

Best Answer

It's all about licking and teasing. Just because he is too big for your mouth does not mean this is an impossible situation. There are many things that can help you ! Check out a passion party if you have never been to one before. There are many things that will aid you in this. Get some Edable Warming Massage oil .. maybe a feather .. Nice Silk Scarf. Just because ya can't put it in your mouth doesn't mean u can't blow his mind. & Believe me use your imagination & I bet you u will bring him to a happy ending he probaly didn't expect

Best Answer

A right hook will easily give him a broken jaw, has nothing to do with my mouth size ;)

Best Answer

Yup It's all in the hands.

Best Answer

use your hands

Best Answer

what iwantitnow and luckypickle suggested ...

Best Answer

You can use your hands as well.

Best Answer