I think she does it without realizing it. Like an old habit from childhood or something.
deeken deeken 36-40 7 Answers Jan 9, 2012

If I had to be around this person, then I'd have to say something...even if it meant that, immediately after I noticed him doing it, I stuck a tissue in his face and said, "Hey...use this!" <br />
If he didn't get the "hint" then I'd have to say something more. <br />
I don't care what people do in private. But if they are going to be in my presence and TOUCHING things that I have to touch...then no way am I going to deal with that sort of thing.

Best Answer

Plain truth- just bite the bullet and tell them...and don't shake their hand

Best Answer

Just leave it go. Look around sometime when you're parked at a red light. You'll see more adults than not doing that.

Best Answer

maybe s/he'll save them embarassment down the road

Best Answer

Have a party or gathering, and leave a typed note for this person in a demure card, gently bringing it to their attention. Put it somewhere where they will find it when the party is almost over, in a place where other guests could access it like the bathroom. Make sure you have practiced your response if they show you the card or ask you if it is true. Otherwise, you will tip them off to it being you.

Best Answer

That is so funny. I was just picking my nose in starbucks.....what are the odds! It's pretty natural to pick your boogies. Although I quit eating them some time ago. Now I just flick 'em. Just tell the adult to be more subtle about it. You know, sometimes tissue just doesn't do the job...you gotta get in there and sometimes you gotta get in there in public to get the job done.

Best Answer

EeeeeW! yeaukkkk......okay though, let's calm down a notch and realise eating a booger is not a great crime in the general sense of things is it? I mean...is it? and then just decide that it's okay, in fact it does not really matter in the great schme of things...I would love to have my Grandmother back..even if She ate boogers...I don't care...I love her regardless!!!! aaaaargh...yeauk...can't say id hang around and watch it but hey...live and let live!!

Best Answer