Just tell her. Life is too short. Say, "I don't know how to tell you this and this is really hard for me, but but I've developed feelings for you that are for more than just friends. Regardless about how you feel about this, I want to remain friends."

Best Answer

Get her on EP and a bunch of us will all tell her on a set date and time, it would be great

Best Answer

that would be freaking great but i have posted a few things on here about her and if she was on here she would know how i feel....but still think thats an awesome idea

Best Answer

I'd be very careful if I were you with how I approach this. Things could be all rainbow and roses, or it could cause a number of ugly emotions.

Best Answer

Write her a GOOD poem. Don't write her a crappy poem that will seal the deal, but if you love her that much, you can write her a good poem. If you play the guitar, write her a good song. You've got to let her know how you feel and you've got to let her know that you are not a walking gland.

Best Answer

Cause........you see..........she might know that you're a walking gland..........and love you anyway.

Best Answer

well tanks everyone I told her how i felt and now I pend all my time alone. aparently it was better as FB... instead of bf... insert sad face here... I miss my mearcat... its been 6 months... and i still dream of her everyday.... like my reality is the dream world and this life is just the nightmare I keep waking up to. but i'm trying to stay positive just wish she was here even just as my friend only.

Best Answer