wzrddc25 wzrddc25 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 26, 2012

I chose to be single. The stuff I went through was slowly dragging me under and she did not want to face anything. Much better on my part

Best Answer

It's not easy but it gets better. Keep yourself busy by going out with friends, exercise, read self help books on getting over someone, volunteer, and focus on you. In time you will realize he was not for you and you can do better. You don't need someone that brings you down in your life and you will see that in the future.

Best Answer

every now and then youll get a lonely feeling inside but for me atleast it subsides i force myself to stay out of relationships ive found that being on my own can sometimes be lonely but you get more stuff done and dont worry about as much

Best Answer

Being single can really suck, but you're better off being single than in a crappy relationship :)<br />
Don't worry, a great person will eventually walk into your life and bring you absolute happiness and will respect you.

Best Answer