You can have my gray hairs. I am getting a lot of them.<br />
Would suggest you invest in a nice fedora.<br />
It's a classy way to say "I'm just hiding a magnificently-shaped head so you won't be dazzled by the handsome."

Best Answer

Are you kidding us? Hair grows. Unless you suffered some catastrophic illness that killed your hair follicles, it grows. Perhaps, like mine, it doesn't grow well. Mine is wimpy because of medications I took, which destroyed a lot of the follicles, but it does grow.

Best Answer

yeah i'm on kemo tablets at the mo, i have heard that thinning hair is a probable outcome. hate the thought

Best Answer

Well, now I can relate. That does seem to leave problems with hair. Whether long term or short term, I couldn't say, but good luck with the chemo.

Best Answer

take some Hair and Nails vitamins :)

Best Answer

thanx emrose, my hair grows but it only reaches a length of a 2mm then thats it. doesnt grow any longer. and i dont think i,m malting.
i have heard if you tear your hair out it can grow back stronger.
but the 2mm hair is fine. thanx for the offer hylierandom i'm naturally blond lol thats why i thought i might have forgotten something. now what were we talking about?

Best Answer

lol! i forgot. maybe hair? But wow if i tear it out itll grow back stronger... good!

Best Answer

There's an old Redd Foxx skit that answers that, but I can't repeat in mixed company.

Best Answer

comeon ChipE out with it, do you think you could swipe donald trumps hair piece for me? i would apreciate it.

Best Answer