OutsideOfYou OutsideOfYou 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Health

never done it - never will - u r what u smoke

Best Answer

I never have

Best Answer

IMHO, not worth of the trouble.

Best Answer

It helps me along on days that would otherwise not go so well. I believe in the medicinal properties of weed and i have no problems at all being responsible with it. It works for me. ;)

Best Answer

Usually you should only do it to help you relax so you can focus on things you need to do. People often just let the drug control their life. I only do it like 2-4 times every 6 months. I did some cigarettes once but idk why people like it honestly.

Best Answer

Omg I ******* hate cigarettes

Best Answer

I don't care if someone smokes, but I was high the majority of the time between the ages of 13 and 18, so any weed at all is too much weed for me, now.

Best Answer

Id say do it to get in touch with your creative side,good for lots of other things too.In your own home hopefully

Best Answer

i like it but can't afford it for long periods of time

Best Answer

I'd like it to be treated like alcohol. Do it if you want, but if you're too high to function, you better not put your *** behind the wheel of a car. People think it doesn't do anything, but I've seen some pretty ****** up people after smoking pot.

Best Answer

you never hear about anyone dying from weed so its fine<br />
if your 420 everyday then thats a little too much but far be it from me to judge whats good and bad

Best Answer

I blaze about twice a week... I don't want to ever take advantage, you know? But I obviously enjoy it.

Best Answer