rws37 rws37 36-40 8 Answers Feb 17, 2011

Funny that this question should come off. I am about to do one of my last shifts. I have another week to do and I am doing HIM a favour. I couldn't take his attitude and his rudeness anymore - so I quit. Luckily it is not my main job so whatever I earned was extra in my pocket. But I have my integrity and my pride and one more slap on the wrist and I would surely have decked him. The thing is this guy owns the business and don't all who work for him know it. He rude, surly and doesn't deserve their loyalty. If I can't be loyal to someone then I surely cannot work for them. He was very surprised when I told him. But I feel that maybe I am doing the rest of the crew a favour because he might actually think twice about how he talks to them in the future. He phoned ME to apologise and ask me to cover until he has found someone to replace me. I am not meanminded so have agreed to do that until the end of the month. But no man, however big or small will treat me like a something on the bottom of their shoe again. xx

Best Answer

I applaud you! :)

Also, it is nice that your boss apologized, because a lot of bosses are very prideful. With your attitude, you won't have to worry about any boss taking advantage of you or holding your job on a fishing pole.

Best Answer

Spend as little time that you need to. Hopefully in time, upper management will notice and he'll get booted out! People come and go in our lives, hopefully the ones that take up too much air and too much space move forward to either improve their ways or make other people miserable that may deserve it more.

Best Answer

Keep in Mind that I'm talking about my ex forman , With the use of a camcorder of collected proof , I got him fired , There was no way he could lie his way out of his abusive conduct in front of his own boss at the main office .

Best Answer

Let them know what they're doing or just turn the tables on them. The switch-a-roo.

Best Answer

.. Bite my tongue .. draw smiley faces .. look forward to my free time and dream about a new/ideal job :)

Best Answer

i think they are taught that in boss school

Best Answer

Spy-pen.$99.00 at Brookstone. Records and takes videos. It fits in your pocket or clips to your purse. Do consistently superlative work, and show it off on camera, extolling the virtues of your work on tape and take a little video of his negative responses about 12 to 24 times. Gather a good video and recording portfolio together, and then eventually you will have a body of evidence you can bring to his superior if you should ever need to do so.

Best Answer