Blosom Blosom 41-45, F 22 Answers Sep 11, 2010

you cut the string and move on.

Best Answer

Stop being the yo-yo.

Best Answer

dont put up with anyones s***. you deserve better, and no one should be played like a yo-yo. man or woman.

Best Answer

Drop his *** like 3rd period French!!

Best Answer

I'm still tryin to figure it out...get out of it it will make u insane tryin to handle it

Best Answer

I don't. Games like that are my cue to walk away.

Best Answer

If you know you're being played, you're as guilty as he is. You're telling him you're so desperate you're take anything he dishes out. Stop being the yo-yo, cut the string and make your own life. When you're secure about yourself, you'll attract the right kind of guy.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

You tie him in knots when he tries to make a cat's cradle

Best Answer

Man or woman, you get someone who is that manipulative, get the heck out.

Best Answer

do the trick walking the dog in front of a car and move the hell on to a bigger and better yo yo's with a bigger stronger longer string or start playing him like a fiddle im all about eye for an eye

Best Answer

Cut him out of your life like cutting a pack of cards we have our feminine wiles you know!!

Best Answer

Play them back like all good pla<x>yers do.

Best Answer

You make him "Walk the Dog" with that Yo, Yo...Attitude!<br />
Yo, Yo's, were designed to be Weapons, centuries ago.

Best Answer

Without any problem,, I can handle that. :) with patience and its often worth of it.

Best Answer