IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 17 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

Ignore, ignore, ignore! Bullies are after a reaction so don't give them one!

Best Answer

Years ago, I worked with a woman like that who would always slam files down next to me until I jumped out of my skin. One day, I decided to teach her a lesson. When she was nice and quiet and concentrating, I took the files and whacked them really hard next to her desk. And then told her "that's what it's like to be on the receiving end". She never did it again.

Best Answer

Duck my head, ignore them and look down. Do NOT make smart *** remarks just makes them mad. They leave you alone eventually.

Best Answer

Punch um in the ******* face. Who's bullying u? I'll take care of that bastard ford u

Best Answer

I know that I can answer in part here. I have experienced bullying, cruelty, ignorance [that can be the cruellest actually] since my eleventh birthday, the day I 'came out' to everyboy, to Mum, to the school, to the world. I experienced more pain after from women and girls more than from men/males. My answer is simple, not to get angry, not to confront, but also not to allow anybody to demean me. I love ehat I am, but I have always known that a kind word will always turn away anger, but a fierce one will simply act like a magnet and heap more misery on one. I have written my story of the notorious school bully that caused me so much pain, but after one simple act of kindness he became my best friend, and still is. I guess for me it's always to turn away wrath with a smile, with kindness, even with love.

Best Answer

Beat the crap out of the biggest one and the rest will back off

Best Answer

Before I'd just take it now not so much

Best Answer

I don't think I've been bullied but once and it was when I was a little girl. An older girl on the play ground felt she could claim the the bars a group of us were playing on. I disagreed. It didn't end well unfortunately.

Best Answer

stab the bully in front of everyone. worked for me when i was younger. i was suspended from school but i was treated like a hero and applauded by half the school because he bullied so many people. he never bullied me again.

Best Answer

With a sense of humor. I know that they are bullying me, and I laugh it off. It happened many times in 6th grade and it ended when they found they couldn't get under my skin, it is a power play.

Best Answer

Give back twice as good as I get. It's the only way to get them to step off, it does work.

Best Answer

utmost aggression

Best Answer

kick the bullies arse.. :|

Best Answer