Ignore, ignore, ignore! Bullies are after a reaction so don't give them one!

Best Answer

Duck my head, ignore them and look down. Do NOT make smart *** remarks just makes them mad. They leave you alone eventually.

Best Answer

Punch um in the ******* face. Who's bullying u? I'll take care of that bastard ford u

Best Answer

I know that I can answer in part here. I have experienced bullying, cruelty, ignorance [that can be the cruellest actually] since my eleventh birthday, the day I 'came out' to everyboy, to Mum, to the school, to the world. I experienced more pain after from women and girls more than from men/males. My answer is simple, not to get angry, not to confront, but also not to allow anybody to demean me. I love ehat I am, but I have always known that a kind word will always turn away anger, but a fierce one will simply act like a magnet and heap more misery on one. I have written my story of the notorious school bully that caused me so much pain, but after one simple act of kindness he became my best friend, and still is. I guess for me it's always to turn away wrath with a smile, with kindness, even with love.

Best Answer

Beat the crap out of the biggest one and the rest will back off

Best Answer

I don't think I've been bullied but once and it was when I was a little girl. An older girl on the play ground felt she could claim the the bars a group of us were playing on. I disagreed. It didn't end well unfortunately.

Best Answer

stab the bully in front of everyone. worked for me when i was younger. i was suspended from school but i was treated like a hero and applauded by half the school because he bullied so many people. he never bullied me again.

Best Answer

With a sense of humor. I know that they are bullying me, and I laugh it off. It happened many times in 6th grade and it ended when they found they couldn't get under my skin, it is a power play.

Best Answer

Give back twice as good as I get. It's the only way to get them to step off, it does work.

Best Answer

utmost aggression

Best Answer