Obviously, initial response is anger, humiliation, I try to get out of that place until my mind is calm. Then I introspect myself if there is any reality in it by trying to think from that person's perspective.<br />
Changing the perspective changes many things. Maybe we are wrong from that person's perspective but we can't help it then we should let it go because even they would have done the same. If we could have done something better then we should accept and work on it. If I find out that the criticism is not justified I think that the person is just jealous of me and does not want to see me happy, I ignore it (not in the case of near & dear ones though, in that case it feels bad but have to forgive & forget ).

Best Answer

depends on how it was delivered to me.

Best Answer

give them to my PA to deal with lol

Best Answer

i pee on critics

Best Answer

Great question. I am not very good at it. You would think for how critical of myself I am that I would be better at hearing or reading it. Constructive critisism is an art form too. Most feel just because they identified something they can pull it of in sharing. When all of a sudden its just finger pointing. Delivery and timing is everything.

Best Answer

People are often surprised by how well I receive criticism. I'm glad when people criticize. I'd rather know. A lot of my personal growth has come from such feedback. Even those who do it to be nasty have some value.

Best Answer

Depends on who is doing it and why. If it is someone who is trying to help me...then I pay attention and ask questions. If it is someone who is doing it just to make me feel bad...lol No...just no.

Best Answer