TaintedSnowflakes TaintedSnowflakes 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 23 in Health

Take one second, one minute, one hour at a time until you can figure out what you are feeling and what you need. It's a roller coaster of emotion and grief is not linear.

Best Answer

Deal with it.

Best Answer

My aunt died nearly 3 years ago and my grandad died 2 years ago and it still upsets me to think about them being gone. I wouldn't really say there's any certain way to deal with it, just try and remember the good times you had with them, that helps a little :)

Best Answer

its not easy to handle, you try to do the best you can

Best Answer

No human that has been close to me has died yet. There have been some relatives, friends not in my closer circle, and I was sad, but not overly. Now, my favorite cat died and I came unraveled. I was a total mess for months.

Best Answer

feel a little sad, and wished they didn't leave this world. usually feel that way for a few days then move on.

Best Answer

I secretly meet their friends and go visit their graves. Do the thing they like to do and remember them in my prayers forever.

Best Answer