Deee1930 Deee1930 31-35, F 14 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I don't. There's no need to be. I try to be glad for the other person instead of thinking such thoughts.

Best Answer

I do too... much happier when you're supportive of another =)

Best Answer

Exactly. :P

Best Answer

I try not to be,I try to be happy for the other person.

Life is too short to be eaten up by petty jealousy.

Best Answer

If I am jealous of someone, then I would have to learn to appreciate what I have. The more I worry about someone else, the more I am going to suffer. The same thing applies to the person who is jealous of me as well.

Accept diversity - difference of everything and everyone.

Best Answer

Never really been.jealous.Type .more.then.1. Woman.out.there.lol

Best Answer

simple.. learn how to trust your partner fully then jealousy would be forgotten..

Best Answer

nothing to do with love ;)

Best Answer

I reassure her that she has nothing to be jealous about and that she's loved truly and deeply by yours truly.

Best Answer

I don't bother with it. I just move on.

Best Answer

If I'm jealous of a persons looks or money, I look as good as I can or make that money by being a hard and smart worker

Best Answer

I don't. I don't stick around negative people. If someone is jealous of me to the point where it affects our friendship, i stop being their friend. I'm negative enough as it is, i don't need negative people in my life.

Best Answer

Badly.

Best Answer