Lately its been rocky, i talk to this guy but we are always arguing, it wouldn't be normal if we didn't everyday, or every two days. but he really makes me feel bad, like I'm nothing and i don't scorn at his faults, so what should i say to him, how should i handle this. i mean he literally makes me feel like i will never amount to anything, sometimes, i cry.
12Anonymous 12Anonymous 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Verbally abuse them back - give them a taste of their own medicine.

Best Answer

There is a repeated pattern of abuse. Everyone has a bad day now and then and says things they shouldn't. This man has a pattern and it's not going to stop. He repeatedly denigrates and demeans you. Hun, it's time to break ties with him. He's not doing you any good and you're going to feel no better until you make the break. It might be hard, but after a while you'll look back and see just how bad it was and how happy you were that you were strong enough to break away from it.<br />
Eleanor Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Listen to her and stop letting him make you feel bad. You're better than that. Best of luck. :-)

Best Answer

Thank you so much, this helps a lot !!

Best Answer

Your situation illustrates why it is better to have no friends than to have bad friends.

Best Answer

Tie her to the bed post, bend her over a park bench, or place her across My knee and spank her *** til she regains her senses ;)

Best Answer

head butt them

Best Answer

That would be former boyfriend, if not formerly ambulatory boyfriend. Or formerly ambulatory, continent, and fertile boyfriend.<br />
Don't take that crap off any boy.

Best Answer

There's not much you can do other than walk away. This person will not change especially over night.

Best Answer