loyalmarinegirlfriend loyalmarinegirlfriend 18-21 3 Answers Jan 5, 2012

i'm going to be in the EXACT same situation as you, though he's not technically my boyfriend yet. we're headed in that direction and april will be our first time meeting since we live in different states. where is he stationed?

Best Answer

wow, that is like my exact situation we havent made anything official offical yet but we say were together if that makes sense! lol. He is stationed at Camp Lejune, NC.

Best Answer

You are in for a serious growth spurt. You learn so much about yourself during those type of separations. But pay attention to what you are going through, and don't simply go with the flow. <br />
Please let him know there are a ton of us that respect what he is doing. His seven months will be a bit more challenging than yours.

Best Answer

yes i really am, he is in NC right now and i wont see him until april right before he leaves. I'm just going to treasure the time we have together and stay strong for the both of us.
And i will absolutely tell him that. Thank you so much!

Best Answer

mine is in arizona, i'm looking for advice on how to handle things ahead of time so i'll be as prepared as possible but that's about all you can do is make the most of the time you have!

Best Answer

yeah i understand that, i talk to him a lot about it so he knows how im feeling about everything. And yes we really do have to charish the time we get with them! even if its just for a night. He is very understanding. I dont really talk to anyone else because you wont know how to handle it unless you have already been through it or are getting ready to go through it.

Best Answer