he ask the the wrong questions.......and become offensive when I express my thought or feelings....help...
nickye33 nickye33 31-35, F 5 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Intimacy

Doesn't sound like you are looking for a conversation, sounds like you just want him to listen.

Best Answer

so true how do i begin without arguing

Best Answer

you better get rid of them to avoid complict...less talk less mistake...if you sense a person whom to cant get along with your thoughts them dont converse with them...it will only upsets you or the other way around....why bother to waste time talking someone who cant get the drip right???its useless and senseless...

Best Answer

You answered my question and I feel familiar with this one too, lol. While she is the one with "addictions" mostly anyway, I guess I have just one perhaps. I understood hers tho, dident seem to understand mine or had no intrest either. It was manipulation sort of and she dident seem to want to accept me. And a bit oposit with some things maybe. She ask the wrong questions, dosent get offended cause its such a wrong question their is nothing to get offended about, but Get offended if I ask the right questions cause then im making issues. Even tho the issue is already their, lol.

Best Answer

if the person realizes how important you are then he/she would learn to listen...to become open-minded and to accept what you are fond of or what you are addicted to. he or she will also learn to respect the manner of thinking that you hold

Best Answer