youngmoon youngmoon 31-35, M 15 Answers Jun 13, 2012

love can heal a broken heart...... love is a good balm....which u cant buy ....only feel feel

Best Answer

To be honest, time & excersise.. & for me it was time, excersise, weed..

Best Answer

I'm still waiting for the answer myself.

Best Answer

Alcohol for at least one night...(hoping for that soon)

Then its really an exercise for the mind...To forgive and forget and to get distracted and move on as they say...OK so some valium might help but not unless you know how to use it wisely and not become dependant..

Get outdoors...Appreciate the freedoms you now have...

I guess i have had so much practice,.that now it seems easier..

Far as balms go..anything that makes you feel good..Self pampering of any type i guess..Healthy stuff in the long run..Thats what i tell myself..

Best Answer
Best Answer

Time can heal it :)

Best Answer

One thing that helped me was writing about it in a journal. It helps express what your feeling, and figure out how you're feeling. Once you do that, after a while look back at what you wrote and evaluate. Also, always surround yourself with loving friends and family. They will help you heal too! :)

Stay strong <3 and never be afraid to love. It doesn't help yourself or anybody else.

-Julia

Best Answer

thats nice of u

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

cello tape.

Best Answer

very very funny...:p

Best Answer

Best Answer

you have to "process" what happened ( think about it, figure out what mistakes you made, and move on) then it just takes "time" that's the only balm

Best Answer

very sensible advice..:)

Best Answer

Oxycodone + diacetylmorphine (heroin) + codeine.

Best Answer