Call in a swat team

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-somethings you shouldn't do yourself, like homemade sushi and brooding people

Best Answer

tic toc tic toc

Best Answer

If you mean the person is building up a huge amount of explosive anger, invite them out for a very long vigorous walk to use up some of the energy, (relative to their fitness)<br />
and then in a relaxed environment, ask them to talk about their feelings and problems.<br />
Possibly just listening might be enough,<br />
but also you could ask them what would be their ideal solution/s, and what are the possibilities that might work best for everyone.<br />
Without knowing the situation, I can only guess.

Best Answer

I'm starting to think this person is a lost cause because they are emphatical in their belief they are right and the rest of the world is wrong and against them. This person is holding in a lot of anger and I fear he will totally lose it one day and hurt someone else.

Best Answer

This person might have a borderline personality disorder, which can come in degrees of severity. I suggest it would be wise to trust your gut instincts. Attempting an intervention could trigger the anger.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Be there and try understanding them.

Best Answer

Be there for them for comfort and sanity, and then reach to a power higher than yourself. A professional, God, family, whatever you think will get to them.

Best Answer

I tried that route just to be told a bunch of crap that wasn't true about me. I tried the "let's pray" approach just to be insulted to death by them.

Best Answer

add agitation by interfering

Best Answer