Questionator Questionator 26-30 300 Answers Apr 6 in Community

Question of the Day

Hope to see the poor getting richer rather than the rich just getting richer:-)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

IF the "Poor" would "WORK" as "HARD" as the "Rich" then the "Poor" could become the New "RICH".........
But all the friggin' poor want is to "TAKE" the wealth that the Rich MADE by personal Hard WORK .......
Unfortunately the Governments have Invested in the Rich, (because Politicians are the Rich),
and
Government Powers have stockpiled the Poor into dead end ghettos and then lied their ***** off to them forever!
and
Now they just follow the Politicians like the Sheeple they were designed to become, with NO Initiative to WORK HARD and succeed, bcause the Government Check comes from the hated RICH!
~
See yourself in there somewhere?

Best Answer

The poorer only gets poorer. Living in America. The top dogs want to keep you where your at, and that's at the bottom. Once your down. It's hard to get back up. They only want one thing in life, and that's to look down on other people. To be superior. All these wealthy people who get richer and richer, while the people who make them rich get nothing in return. All that money and they can't even give out and help the people who really need it. And so what if poor people want to abuse the system. We're being abused and lied to by all these politicians in the first place. They don't care about the people. They just care about the if next check. They could careless if people like me or you survive. But yet there you are defending them. And it's people like you who support and give these ******** power.

Best Answer

no alot of times the rich are ignorant, selfish ********. they inherited their money/business and now they dont have to work hard for a big fat check

Best Answer

While the people who make them rich don't get ****. It's people like him who defend these ******* and make them more rich and powerful than they need to be. How is it that they make all that money, but the workers don't see the light of it? These rich people wouldn't be nothing if it wasn't for us the people. What's one man to have all that power?lets see what they would do if us the consumers just stopped supporting them. They'd be nothing without us. Yet we deal with life while their on cloud nine.

Best Answer

and there is no guaranteed success for those who work hard

Best Answer

some have more opportunities than others

Best Answer

the rich can oppress the poor. 99% of the worlds wealth is in 1% of the population. and the other 99% of people can have 1% of the wealth

Best Answer

often the rich do horrible things for money. they dont work hard

Best Answer

they get other people to work hard for them. and they can because they have money, which is power

Best Answer

bullsh!t
some as just lazy and stoopid and don't give a fck

Best Answer

So? Who cares if poor people want to abuse the system? I wouldn't blame them. These politicians lie, and abuse us everyday. So what would the difference be? Once your at the bottom. It's hard to get up. The rich get rich and the poor stay poor. Until you've walked in the life of a poor mans shoe. Than shut the **** up. Do you think they get a kick on having to depend on the government? Once your at the bottom no one takes you serious. Its hard to pick up the pieces, once you've fallen to hard.

Best Answer

BUT there IS Guaranteed Non-success for those who work not at all!

Best Answer

@ GuitarDude
Bullsh!t Fallacy Stoopid Excuse:
That does NOT keep a Poor Person from getting Rich via their own Hard Work!

Best Answer

i doubt your rich so...

Best Answer

GuitarDude1, if he's NOT rich, based upon his own words, it MUST be because he's lazy and unmotivated. smh

Best Answer

In response to what seems like a very angry outburst, No I don't see myself "in there "as you put it. I am neither Rich or poor but I live a very good life style. What I am is an empathetic person for those less fortunate.
Your very naïve if your assumption of everyone who is poor is lazy let alone ignorant .There have and always will be, individuals who take advantage of the system. In Every country!! This we know and is a fact ,but don't assume that everyone who is out of work or fallen on hard times is due to the that that they are plain LAZY..
Take a chill pill .....

Best Answer

thank you very much. that dude's comment was gross and ignorant and offensive, especially to those of us disabled who are trapped into poverty. haha

my mother would absolutely LOOOOVE to work, but she can't because she's disabled. she hardly gets anything from the government, and when they decide to give you more of this they take more away of that, so you're ****** either way, haha.

Best Answer

I hear you :-)and empathize..♥

Best Answer

you sound like a complete idiot

Best Answer

Not all poor people are lazy. Some are willing, but unable to work due to disability. Some people have never had the opportunity that rich kids get. Can you deny that there are more opportunities offered to the kids of wealthy parents, and far fewer opportunities offered to the kids in the projects?
It is NOT just a matter of hard work. In fact the hardest jobs offer the lowest wages. Compare the wages of a general laborer, a skilled laborer, and a college educated engineer. All of these classes of worker are required to build a building. Which one works the hardest, and which one makes the most money? I have worked as a welder (skilled labor) and I can tell you it's damn hard work but it pays well. The guy payed to sweep the floor, prepare my weldments, and just generally make MY job easier works even harder than I do yet makes less money. Now they guy who designs my weldments and tells me how to weld them makes a hell of a lot more than me and I have never seen him sweat outside the gym.
So shut your Efing mouth about hard work, you damn idiot. You know NOTHING of how the world really works.

Best Answer

Thank you and well said :-) ♥ he is ignorant isn't he?

Best Answer

Oh yeah, like the "hard work" of the Walton family inheriting Wal-Mart from their father Sam Walton. The net worth of the Walton family is $144 billion.

It is harder for a poor person to lift themselves out of poverty in America than it is in any other developed nation. Hard work doesn't guarantee ANYTHING in America except fatigue and a sore back but keep believing your fantasies if you want to, everyone's entitled to their own opinion no matter how worthless it is. I've seen people working their guts out their entire adult lives and ending up with nothing meaningful to show for it because no matter how much worker productivity rises the cost of living keeps rising while wages remain stagnant. Capitalism revolves around the concept of those comparative few with the capital to be able to exploit others exploiting everyone who lacks the capital to exploit anyone else. If you think that's a good or honest or fair system you need to have your head examined.

But just keep blaming the victims of capitalism for their poverty if it makes you feel better. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Best Answer

I think we should all agree that the unfortunate should get more opportunities to prove themselves to the world. And their success will depend on their effort.

Best Answer

I completely agree. A close family member of mine works unbelievably hard and just had gotten screwed over by companies. There is always more to someone's story than meets the eye...

Best Answer

I would like people to show more acceptance towards one another. I want my son to live in a world like that.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

People will not care whether somebody is gay or bisexual so your son or daughter could just walk in the house with th same gender person right next to them and when you ask who the person is and you tell them, "This is my boyfriend/girlfriend." It won't matter at all in any such ways! That'd be the best feeling in the world and it would lay down some peace on Earth for sure

Best Answer

No would never happen in my house hold.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

It's not acceptable.

Best Answer

It's not acceptable for them to be gay?

Best Answer

You're wrong.

Best Answer

Heaven help us if gay acceptant is all the young can hope for in the future!

Best Answer

No I'm not wrong. This world has changed so much into a sick twist place and yes being gay isn't acceptable.

Best Answer

Why? And please don't thump the Bible about this. I have gay friends and I know that they're not a threat to anybody - they only want to have closer relationships with those of their own sex. Just deal with it because it's never going away.

Best Answer

I don't thump the bible buddy. Just because I think being gay isn't adaptable doesn't mean I'm a bible thumper. I just think it is morally wrong and nasty. It's sickening to see.

Best Answer

It is not nasty and sick if you think of it as love and affection, not sex and make outs

Best Answer

I would love for all those things, yet I don't want to live in a perfect world. It will be way to boring as it is already. Of course these are good hopes, but if everyone was nice, everyone had food, it isn't a world of survival. It is hard to explain as I am not trying to say to continue world hunger or harassment but just don't make this a world where everyone seems to have a same mind and absolutely no interest.

Best Answer

That was to Dede9

Best Answer

I guess I could see where you're coming from :) yeah

Best Answer

That's why we have video games dude lol. But everyone can't all get what they want b/c people are very greedy & for everyone that's like that to get what they want it's just not possible. There are just not that kind of resources on the planet for that kind of selfish greed. survival will always be there.

Best Answer

Actually it's a good thing that we have gays around because us humans are overpopulated anyways LOL

Best Answer

I also hope for many other things too. I hope starving people to have as much food as they need and of course for bullying to stop but I'm quite hesitant about that one but I can always have faith and hope. Nothing wrong with that. And I hope for a better government or something to help us all live better. I hope for many things

Best Answer

I also hope for abusive parents and relationships to end. I hope strongly on each of these things.

Best Answer

Not acceptable to the many, but far to much to the few. :)

Best Answer

No more racism.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

abandon this hope

Best Answer

I can at least hope that my children will have an easier time with things

Best Answer

Boooo! You don'y just tell someone to abandon their hopes. You're still way better off hoping

Best Answer

*don't

Best Answer

I hope selfies will be banned

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Ahahhahahahaaa ditto !

Best Answer

I hope that's not a selfie for your profile pic

Best Answer

Imagine if the oil companies stopped running the world because we all know cars that run on water or electricity have been invented but instead they're hidden away so we can all be enslaved to oil. I really hope that changes.

Best Answer

This is true.

Best Answer

no kidding.

Best Answer

There are many other reasons why they can't be produced

Best Answer

people will be less ignorant and hateful

Best Answer

Not ever gonna happen in this world. :C

Best Answer

yeah but all we can do is hope right?

Best Answer

That everyone, regardless of faith, will abandon the notion that they know God's will and must impose it upon the rest of us.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

Do you even know what the word Amen means?

Best Answer

That is the truth!

Best Answer

hahaha,classic.

Best Answer

I hope we go back to a more community minded existence. I hope bartering becomes more commonplace.

Best Answer

People would be less naive.

Best Answer

Amen to that. The movie "Idiocracy" rings all to true unfortunately. :/

Best Answer

People won't label things, or labels won't matter, everyone will be friends:D

Best Answer

The economy has to change for anything else to

Best Answer

More democratic, more united. Less poverty. Economical access for everyone.

Best Answer

Less democrats sounds better to me.

Best Answer

Hugs:....Are you ignorant? "More democratic" means "more people are given a voice in matters". He's not talking about the Party.

Less idiocies like yours---people who seem to barely tolerate certain things due to the fact that they do not align with their personal views---would make this world a better place.

Best Answer

The fact that you just started that statement with are you ignorant shows that democrats don't give people a voice in the matter.

Best Answer

And A voice in what matter?

Best Answer

For the last time, we are not talking about political people!

Best Answer

An end to hunger.

Best Answer

First you must end waste!

Best Answer

Please be more specific.

Best Answer

But in reality? For America to have the same strict firearms laws we enjoy here in Australia - that would solve a **** load of problems! But for that to ever happen - mentality/attitude needs to change - big time.

Best Answer

That's a stupid idea. Then only criminals and government bullies would be armed. Think about it.

Best Answer

Let me guess? American?

Best Answer

I don't need to "think about it" the evidence speaks for itself. Need I remind you about Sandy Hook? The massacre of INNOCENT CHILDREN - and that is just ONE example of MANY as a result of your f***ed up laws!

Best Answer

That was a government setup to push their anti rifle agenda.

Best Answer

OMG if you really believe that - you need psychiatric help! So not only is your government a bunch of half wits - they're murderers as well.

Best Answer

You live in Australia, not in America, yes?
You are not living the American way of life. Entertain me as to how your take on the matter will solve any of your problems.

Best Answer

That's my WHOLE POINT - we don't have your problems because we have stricter laws!

Best Answer

Hey Aussiehole, every knows that because of your gun laws, packs of rapid Kangaroos rule your country. Preying on aborigines and outback bachelors, no one gives a ****.
Listen up 'little down under', if Aussieholes were required to wear six shooter, the world would have never had to hear, "a dingo got my baby!"

Best Answer

L.m.a.o. at the word "Aussiehole"... Clever.

Best Answer

Of course you would think that's funny - because you're juvenile.

Best Answer

Farmers, law enforcement officers and sportsmen etc still have firearms (and licenses) - they are just strictly governed so we don't have friggin 14 year olds gunning innocent people down in the street in a drive by! And you have Australia soooo wrong - You lot are so ignorant to anything else that happens outside your country.

Best Answer

Yes a dingo got her baby - not some gun yielding psychotic maniac! and FYI - we don't have RABIES here so there are NO rabid (not rapid) animals of ANY kind 😉

Best Answer

Your country waged a war against a bunch of giant chickens and lost. Making strict gun laws makes it harder for law abiding citizens to access them; criminals would go elsewhere. But what can I expect from a country that was essentially founded by criminals from England?

Best Answer

Typical American redneck response.

Best Answer

Your nanny laws are as flipped on their head as you are. Go apologize to some Abos, ya upside-down ****.

Best Answer

Even your President agrees with me and you know why? Because he is SMART.

Best Answer

Obama's a ******* push over. This is the man who said if he had a son, he'd be like Trayvon Martin; a kid who goes out past curfew and thinks it's a smart idea to take on a man who might have been (and was) armed instead of complying with the law. I'm originally from Illinois, where Obama was elected from, and four of our past governors make Chris Christie look like a saint; Obama is going to go down as one of the least popular presidents for being so weak willed and easily influenced.

Now go enjoy your heavily censored video games.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

They censor video games over there? How gay

Best Answer

And you actually believed that? OMG! Lol

Best Answer

First time I heard you laugh. Anyways enough with nations. To ban guns? Of course it will solve problems, like accidental shootings or some street fights, those people who just grabs a gun to kill someone. But what about gun enthusiasts who love shooting as a sport? Or a collector? I know this seems like a mere hobby, but removing the ability to take down someone from normal civilians is a major change. Not everyone will use this privilege to hurt the society, but everyone in the society will be hurt if the freedom is removed. Plus miersamundo is right, criminals can get guns easily. Drugs were made illegal, but did that stop people from using them?

Best Answer

I haven't said one word about banning guns altogether. I'm talking about stricter laws! Do you not think we have guns here in Australia? Read what I said earlier! It's just strictly governed so it's not easy for them to fall into the wrong hands (ie criminals) which is why "law abiding citizens" have no need for them. Your country is trapped in a viscous cycle because of your crazy laws and your dated attitude. Enough Enough said. Say what you want. I don't care - I'm done. I'm just thankful I live in a country that genuinely cares about it's people and protects the rights of innocent people. I can walk down the street, sit in a cafe and enjoy a coffee and send my children to school without fearing for our lives or becoming outrageous evening news!!

Best Answer

Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Yes we are in a cycle because we have people who can't come up with a solution that would fit everyone. An idea gets brought up, and it's shot down by some particular group of people. Perhaps technology will advance to not strict guns but strict what they can do. For example, someone walks into the school with a metal and lead cartridged gun. The detector sees it and alerts the staff who then locks down the school. This sends out a distress call to security patrols around the school, or even in the school. So if you can't remove a threat, and fight it.

Best Answer

This is a world where armas y iguales de gobierno save existen. Necesitamos traer sin permiso con ellos protect your ground from the tax collectors.

Best Answer

Idk what a
Lot
Of it means! But the first and last part combined sounded funny. Armas? As in arms? Need to bring?

Best Answer

Either change or end.

Best Answer

Flying cars...

Best Answer

They actually do exist :D it is just too much of a change to employ :/

Best Answer

i just hope it doesn't self-destruct completely (thanks to humans and their activity) in the next decade...

Best Answer

more bright ppl and less drugs

Best Answer

No more animal cruelty. <3

Best Answer

I hope it'll change into a world made out of candy but that you never get fat!

Best Answer