Questionator Questionator 26-30 146 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

A lot of people will be 50 years older

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

Hopefully back to the way it was 50 years AGO. All we need is love people. Thats it. without love you have ****

Best Answer

I might get a job.

Best Answer

"The future ain't what it used to be."

Best Answer

I think the children of today will be far more tolerant of others than the generations before them. They will see the folly of war and the stupidity of politics. I don't think the economy will be better off, as more of the wealth will be accumulated by the already rich

Best Answer

If there still is a world, it will be dominated by an oppressive global govt., and filled with dying,starving people with no hope in sight.

Best Answer

I wont be here

Best Answer

I'll be lookin' at it from the bottom side of daisies.

Best Answer

World peace among the ones who follow the word of the spirit and those who travel this world without mortal desires but of the will of the universal and almighty. Chaos and death among those who are greedy, self-absorbed, self-loving narcissists, those who murder, kill, destroy and obliterate will suffer in their own damnation against those who show them kindness and mercy and forgiveness.

Best Answer

Mobile phones will be smaller yet somehow have bigger screens, Electric cars will do over 1000 miles and yet people will still have range anxiety driving them, even though women will run all governments of the world and get paid three times more than men do feminists will still ***** about patriarchy, Barack Obama will finally admit he used performance enhancing drugs to win both elections, doctors will find a cure for menstruation, there will be a world wide outcry against the USA because of its attempt to corner the platinum market by minting the 10,000th “Trillion dollar coin”

Best Answer

I am scared for that answer... scared for my kids to be the ones I leave to deal with it... It has already changed so much since I was a kid. i grew up i a culdesac and we all talked hung out helped each other. I moved it was worse. But I moved back into that same exact neighborhood that I had lived i as an adult now.. Only two neighbors talked to me. The guy behind e was a freak who watched me all the time and snuck into my back yard. What happened to neighbors, people n general watching out or each other?<br />
I am the medical field and my neighbors did know that... one day the dad left his 8 yr old son ad his 8 yr old friend alone while he went to the barber shop... Well Some lady came over I guess his neighbor heard him crying, l he had been climbing on the fence in his back yard fell and landed on a rusty nail sticking out oof a board his leg was torn apat to the bone.... I called 911, cleaned out the wound and wrapped i and held it to stop the bleeding until the ambulance came... The next day their older sister came over and she used to hang out with my girls she said she couldnt talk to them anymore because their mom was mad at me... she was saying she was going to lose her kids cause of me so they actually moved!!!! Damn all I was trying to do was help. If people are like that today what about the future..??? The Ozone, Terrorists, Violence everywhere, shootings everywhere... It is scary.. But how do you prepare your kids for that kind of future???I would love to be positive about this question.. but ai am not I am scared for anyone who has to deal wit it.. If it does turn around it will be a miracle...

Best Answer

Ever seen Total Recall?

Best Answer

I feel that humanity will start to decline in humanistic values but increase in technology.

Best Answer

I hope that weed will be legal by then and my constitutional rights restored.

Best Answer

I think it will look like dirt. I will be looking up at it.

Best Answer

IN OUR RELIGION ISLAM!!!! IT IS SAID THAT WE WILL DIE ON DAY OR THE OTHER BUT NOT SAID THAT ON WHICH DAY BUT FRIDAY SO WE THING ALL ABT OUR GOD AND THE AKIRAH [THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT]

Best Answer

Well I think one of two things will have happened:<br />
We will have killed ourselves off with senseless wars or technology taking over <br />
OR<br />
Things will have either gone the direction of the Star Trek series (minus Kirk generation) or we will have already achieved it....and I hope it's this option....scared to think of what will happen

Best Answer

we will all be dead...... hahaha

Best Answer

Bad more people anomales gone

Best Answer

Nonexistent.

Best Answer