LaHuitreTare LaHuitreTare 22-25, F 39 Answers Mar 26, 2012

****

Best Answer

Best Answer

By what comes out of her mouth.

Best Answer

nothing to judge..

Best Answer

I THINK IS CHEAP FOR A WOMAN TO DISPLAY HERSELF AS BEING AVAILABLE LIKE THAT,YOU SHOULD ONLY SHOW YOUR BODY TO THE MAN YOU LOVE.

Best Answer

A little puritanical and repressed a reaction, I feel, are you american.

Best Answer

Don't judge her....praise her!!!

Best Answer

ANY & ALL nudity to me is nothing more than ART just as it is!! Now, as a man with a SERIOUS "foot-fetish", I just LOVE to admire quality charcoal and pastel art showing the intimate and minute qualities of the female foot that I've grown to LOVE!! The same goes for a woman whos in-love with being nude, ... well, ... often?! If she were my roommate, of course I would ask first, but If I were to do the same and suddenly show an erection, I would hope she'd say, "Ok" or at least ask?! Otherwise, or on the same token, if I were to brush up against her or rub her in just the right way and her nipples grew hard and she turned "wet", then, again I'd ask and we'd share one another's bodies. But, to walk around nude or have the privledge to, would seem to me to be nothing but a true blessing!

Best Answer

Me and my ex-girlfriend used to spend hours naked after sex. It was just normal! Nakedness is beautiful embrace it! It's the only time you are ever free to do what you want!

Best Answer

I am a nudist so to me a girl that is nude is a girl that is comfortable.<br />
I see nothing wrong with the human body, no matter what shape, size, age, or color. <br />
We are the same and there is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.<br />
Nudity is not bad, it's what some people may do when nude that may be bad.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I dont judge someone on their naked body, but if I get an erection I am sexually aroused. Thats about it. You cannot judge someone on just appearance & the naked body is as far as you can get with appearances!

Best Answer

By her smile of course

Best Answer

By showing her my smooth balls

Best Answer

i see you have come from a long line of a nudest colony

Best Answer

Where can I find such a woman? :)

Best Answer

i must appreciate her

Best Answer

Ummm I'm not sure what you're doing & what you are up to cause I don't know whats going on in your mind completely . & it depends on surroundings & so on too.

Best Answer

Seen one seen 'em all. To me nakedness is innocence on the other side of the coin if her motive is to merely to attract attention, you'd have to do something better than the generic naked woman prancing around waiting for whatever she wants to be handed to her due to the idea of "oh wow she may put out"<br />
Boring.<br />
Next.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

By nip design. Not a fan of huge ones.

Best Answer

By intelligence and body odor.

Best Answer

I ba<x>se it on does she know I'm in her closet

Best Answer